▷| 4x9 - Swan Song

┏━━━━━━┓

We rushed Marley into the choir room.

"Give her some room. She needs space. Breathe, girl, breathe." Unique shouted at all of us, the last part being to Marley.

"Anyone have anything she can eat?" Kitty asked.

"I have some left over Halloween candy in my locker" Tina responded, running out of the room.

"I may have a juice box" Blaine said.

"I'll get Marley's mom." Joe mentioned before him and Blaine rushed out of the choir room.

"This is bad" I commented, helping Ryder and Jake carry Marley to the main chair.

"Never in the history of show choir competitions has anyone ever fainted." Artie over-exaggerated.

Blaine threw Sam the juice box he had found. "We got the juice" Sam pushed the box into Marley's face.

"No, I'm okay." Marley calmly told him as if she hadn't just collapsed on stage.

"Just drink the damn juice" Kitty raised her voice.

"Marley, are you okay? What happened?" Finn asked as he wondered into the room.

"She hasn't been eating. She's been skipping lunch." Jake informed us.

"Is that because you've been telling her to? You trying to turn her into some damn rexy?" Santana accused Kitty.

"What? No. Why would I-" Kitty defended herself.

"Because you're a crazy, evil bitch." Santana answered.

"Hey, you all right?" Mr. Schue came flying into the situation.

"The nurse is on her way, Mr. Schue" Finn told him.

"Santana, Puck, you stay here. The rest of you guys, get back up there. Leaving the stage mid competition for any reason is risking immediate disqualification." Mr. Schue said.

"What? Th-That's a rule?" Finn questioned.

"Yeah, It's a rule." Sue barged into the choir room. "One of the bylaws, actually. As all of you were spiralling into a self-created k-hole of crazy, the judges, by unanimous vote, have declared the Warbler victorious." Everyone's world went crashing down. "Hey, congratulations, Finn Hudson. For the first time in its charmed yet pitiful existence, the New Directions have lost sectionals. But here's the good news. Christmas came early for one Sue Sylvester."

Marley buried her head in her arms as Sue left the room.

II

"So, that's it? No more Glee?" Sam asked, again. No one was taking the news easily. The Glee Club was over. Over for the whole academic year.

"Until next September" Mr. Schue reminded him. 

"Sugar already bailed." I added on.