▷| 4x13 - Diva

┏━━━━━━┓

"Diva" Ms. Pillsbury announced as she wrote the word on the board. 

"Diva week is all about finding your inner powerhouse" Finn told us. "Ms. Pillsbury?"

"That's right." She continued. "The online urban dictionary defines a diva as:" She pulled out a piece of paper. " a fierce, often temperamental, singer who comes correct. She is not a trick-ass hoe, and she does not sweat da haters."

"Great. So I guess the guys are screwed this week." Jake commented. I was also screwed this week. The only time I had ever acted like a 'diva' was Grease and that wasn't even me.

Blaine cleared his throat, "Uhh, guys can be divas"

"That's right we all have inner diva." Ms. Pillsbury carried on. "I, myself, have been considered quite a diva at many local restaurants because I know what I want, and I will send a dish back. "

"You might as well quit while you're ahead because there are only two ways to spell Unique. And one of them is D-I-V-A. Diva." Unique warned everyone. "Okay? Shantay, I stay and it will be brought, dished out and served, then mopped up, by the time you even pick out a wig." She pointed her finger towards Tina. "Looking at you, clocking that sadness."

"Uhh, Tina has a lot of diva in her" I told Unique.

Tina spat back at Unique, "I have more diva in my little finger than you have in your whole angry inch, Wade-Unique"

"Tina, you've kinda been talking some ridiculous trash for months unchallenged, and that ends now." Marley raised her voice as she crossed her arms.

"Use that finger, use that snap" Ms. Pillsbury reminded us as Tina raised her finger.

"Listen, guys can be divas" Blaine went on.

"You guys, I'm gonna win Diva week." Brittany said. "And you know how I know that? It's because.." She and Unique broke out into song.

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Diva - New Direction girls (Expcept Claude) + Blaine

----------------

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

I sniffled my nose. I had been sick with the flu ever since the start of the week. I had no idea how to handle it.

"Here, I put together a little cold buster kit for you." Tina jumped from around the corner, pushing the box towards me.

"Cool, how did you know?" I replied.

"Your nose was red yesterday." She told me. "Start off with cough drops, then two packs of vitamin C, a cup of my homemade Chinese chicken soup, and finish with my secret night time cold medicine."

"Oh, thank you Tina. I really appreciate this." I went in to hug her. "It's gonna have me feeling better in no time."

We started to walk down the hall way. "All you need to do is get some res-" I cut Tina off.