▷| 4x12 - Naked

┏━━━━━━┓

It was a week after the Sadie Hawkins dance. It had been one hell of a week. So the reason Sebastian pulled me over to McKinley was because he needed to confess to the Warblers cheated at sectionals, using testosterone. Crazy, right?

Not crazy enough because we're taking their place at sectionals. The Rosedale Mennonites backed down and now we were set to perform in a few weeks. So here we sat, we got the choir room back since our season was now continuing. 

We all cheered as Finn wrote 'Regionals!!' on the white board. He turned around.  "All right, people, we are back" He cheered with us. "First of all, big props to Sam and Blaine for all their hard work to make this happen. But there's no time to celebrate. We just lost three weeks of prep time for regionals, and we still have to raise four-hundred dollars to pay for the bus to get to the competition in Indianapolis." Finn explained.

"It's the Paris of Indiana" Artie added on.

"I propose a bake sale. I mean, it worked last time." Finn suggested.

"Well, that because Puck spiked the cupcakes with Mary Jane." Artie reminded Finn.

"I'd be willing to cut off my hair, to sell it for extra cash" Joe mentioned.

"To who?" Kitty questioned. "Jamaican kids with Rastafarian cancer or a rigging on a haunted pirate ship." Rude.

"I could sell more of my seaman" Sam said.

"This is silly" Tina commented. "I know exactly how were gonna get the money." She told us, walking up to Finn. "The Men of McKinley calendar. Let's face it. This is the cutest crop of Glee boys we've ever had. And there can be female participation, if needed." Tina laughed. I glanced away but I could Tina was looking at me.

"That's great. And it's January, so it's the perfect time to sell them." Marley backed Tina up.

"There are six guys, so each one can take two months. And I have some people in mind if one the guys drops out. I think Blaine should do December, so then if he drops out- Um, I don't know.." Tina trailed off for a second. "Claude can step in and do a Santa thing, but sexy. Sexy Claus. I'm sure she would be great at it."

"Thanks Tina?" I replied while me and Blaine sent each other confused looks.

"I'm in as long as long as I can take my shirt off" Sam agreed with Texas accent.

"Wait why is our first result the men? Can't we also add the girls into the mix first?" Artie questioned.

"Cause girls are the ones that buy stuff." Kitty explained to him. "We're responsible for the consumer driven economy. " She stated. "Those Twilight books are poop on paper and we've turned them into a billion dollar industry."

"Team Jacob." Unique added on, making Joe high five her unsurely. I don't think he knows what Twilight even is.

"This could actually work" Finn responded. "Tina," He turned to face her. "You're in charge. You can set up the photo shoots. Everybody else, pick your months and work on your concepts."

We all clapped our hands for Tina. "Good job, Tina" Brittany congratulated her.

II