▷| 4x5 - The Role You Were Born To Play

┏━━━━━━┓

Here's what you missed on Glee. Blaine cheated on Kurt, and they broke up. Rachel and Finn broke up too and Finn has no idea what he wants to do with his life. Jake has his eyes on Marley which Kitty's really not happy about. And Emma's not sure she wants to leave Mckinley to go to Washington with Will. And there's a new kid called Claudine and she's hiding a really big secret from everyone. And that's what you missed on GLEE!

----------------

"Claude" Artie yelled at me while I was sorting things in my locker out.

"Yeah" I turned to look at him.

"I want you to audition for the school musical" He told me.

"Ahh, I don't know. My hands are kind of full, y'know, I did just move here a couple of weeks ago, English speaking lessons have been eating up my extra-curricular time and my father doesn't really like the idea of the arts" I informed him, we were now moving down the hallway.

Life at Mckinley had been okay. Classes are easier, the kids are meaner. Tina has been telling me about the many times she has had a slushie thrown in her face due to her being in the Glee Club. I still need help trying to understand everything I'm being told in my classes and I still need to find that music sheet shop me and Tina are going to.

"Listen everytime we do a fall musical everyone in Glee Club gets involved, it's kind of like a New Directions tradition." Artie implied.

"Can I like help out with costumes, casting or like set design?" I sighed.

"Wait" Arite stopped rolling his wheelchair and turned to look at me, "Do you have stage fright?" He asked.

"Me? No, of course not. I just want to let some of the people who have been in New Directions longer than me, a shot at the musical. Y'know" I brushed it off, hoping he wouldn't catch on to me having stage fright.

Artie let out an uncertain sure before rolling off to his locker. That was easier than I thought it was going to be.

II

I was at the Glee Club piano, me, Artie, Finn, Mercedes and Mike were all working on casting for the musical.

"Now, we have plenty of girls auditioning for Sandy but we're going to have a serious Danny Zuko problem if Blaine can't do it." Mercedes announced, while her and Mike walked into the choir room.

"What are the other options?" Mike asked, "Uh, how about Sam?"

"He's got his heart set on Kenickie" I told Mike as I lined up the 'You're The One That I Want' sheet music.

"Joe Hart?" Mercedes questioned.

"Won't cut his dreads" Artie informed her. Me and Artie moved to where the alumni where standing in the room.

"Wait. What about Puck's brother? Can't he sing?" Finn mentioned.

"Not interested" Me and Artie said in unison.