▷| 4x6 - Glease

┏━━━━━━┓

Here's what you missed on Glee. The cast list for Grease went up and Kitty's none too happy. And neither is Jake because Ryder got Danny and Marley got Sandy. Unique's playing Rizzo which totally confused Principal Figgins. And Blaine's the teen angel, and he's still broken up about breaking up with Kurt. There's a new transfer called Claudine, who is Sebastian's sister but no one knows, and her and Tina have something going on but they both aren't really sure. And Sue's got it out for her and Finn since they cast Unique in the play and Finn got Sue's baby involved and now he's gonna take over Glee Club because Will's going to Washington on sabbatical. And that's what you missed on GLEE!

----------------

"Alright guys, listen up" Mr. Schue sighed, "I have an announcement to make."

"Adele is dead" Brittany guessed.

"No. I have been asked to join a blue ribbon panel to rewrite the arts curriculum nationwide." He told us. We all cheered for him. "Thank you. I'll be taking a short sabbatical, which means I'm leaving Mckinley at the end of the week."

"Wait? What? This is crazy." Tina commented.

"But Glee Club is your life" Artie mentioned.

"Which is why it's only temporary. I'll be back right after sectionals." Mr. Schue added on like it was going to help the situation.

"Wait. After sectionals?" Tina exclaimed.

"Whoa" Sam said, shocked.

"I mean, it's not like we know him that well or anything" Unique whispered to me, Marley and Jake.

"Guys, calm down. Look, I knew I needed to find a replacement, which is why I brought in Finn Hudson." He assured us which left us all with shocked and confused faces.

"Mr. Schue, Finn can not take over Glee Club. He doesn't know what he's doing at all! Sorry Finn." Tina ranted. We all turned to look at Finn who had now stood up.

"Guys, I know I can do this. And I've got some really great ideas for sectionals" Finn told us.

"We'll all be dead by then! He doesn't know how to direct a musical!" Tina ranted accompanied by everyone else's complaints.

"We can't win without him. Who's gonna drive the bus?" Sugar stated.

Eventually all of our shouting was put to an end when Sue walked in to the room. " Finn Hudson, Schuester. Figgin's office. Right now" She muttered, making an end to our Glee Club meeting. 

II

It was lunch and I was helping Tina work with costumes. Marley fitting seemed to be a size too short and now I had to fill in Kitty's part after she quit the whole show. Me, Sugar and Brittany walked over to Tina in our respective costumes.

"Hey" Sugar announced, making Tina turn round.

"Tina" We all said at the same time.