▷| 4x10 - Glee, Actually

┏━━━━━━┓

Third pov, Artie's Timeline Dream

Artie walked up to Claudine who was at her locker sorting things out.

"Claude." Artie asked, causing the girl in front of him to turn around,

"I'm sorry but do I know you?" She asked.

"We're in Glee Club together. I encouraged you to play Rizzo in the school play." Artie told the girl, hoping to jog her memory back.

"Me, pfft, I don't like musicals" Claudine lied, waving her hand in the air.

"I can see the Little Shop of Horrors poster in your locker" He reminded Claudine, making her snap around to close her locker.

"No, you can't" She told him.

"You like musicals. And you and Tina have this really obvious tension between you two but everybody ignore it for plot convince" Artie informed the girl.

"I'm not a lesbian" Claudine smiled.

"Yes- well actually no one knows what you are. I mean you did just appear out of nowhere." Artie said to himself.

"Okay... please, now, just leave me alone" Claudine pleaded, pushing the boy away from here.

Artie moved away in surrender, could nobody remember?

II

"You're probably all wondering why I've asked you all to meet me in the Choir Room." Artie announced, walking into the room.

Somehow he had managed to convince everyone and here they all sat in front of him.

"This is Coach Sue's craft room" Kitty stated.

"Well, in a alternative universe, it was the Choir Room" Artie told all of his former friends.

"I had I dream about that once." Rachel commented.

"I know" Artie mentioned. "And it was place that always made me feel safe. And I know it did for all of you too. That's because we danced together, we sang together, we took turns up here. Like Finn said, it's about the love of the music."

"Dude, are you high? I've never said that." Finn reminded him.

"Why don't you just show us what you mean?" Rachel questioned.

"Okay" Artie answered.

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Feliz Navidad - Artie

"That was so gay" Finn commented before the bell rang for the end of lunch.

----------------

II

Claudine's pov

what's it gonna be? | Tina Cohen ChangOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara