▷| 4x8 - Thanksgiving

┏━━━━━━┓

It was sectionals week. And only a few people had found out about my secret.

----------------

The bell had rung for lunch. Me, Sam and Artie were at a table waiting for everyone. It was awkward as hell. Sam and Artie kept on sending me glances while we were waiting. It felt isolating.

"Okay, what is it? You guys have being acting weird all day." I sighed, breaking the ice.

"I don't know Claude, or should I say Claudine Smythe." Artie spitted.

"Listen, I know my half brother has done terrible things to all of you, but I'm a different person." I defended myself.

"Doesn't change anything for all we know you could be a spy" Sam accused me. 

I got up from the table but ran into Tina.

"Claude, where are you going? Lunch only just started" Tina asked. I couldn't lie to her, except from the fact that I had being trying to avoid her for the past week.

"I'm going to find Blaine. At least he doesn't judge people based on their blood" I said, loud enough for Sam and Artie to hear from their tables. 

----------------

II

Everyone was sat in the choir room since Finn had called a meeting.

"All right, do you realise standing before you are legends?" Finn started off the meeting, moving so we could see the past alumni standing in front of us. Mercedes, Mike and Santana were there as well as a blonde girl and someone with a buzzcut.

"Any single one of these guys could be president of the United States one day." Finn continued.

"I don't know about that" Artie commented.

"And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us-" Finn was cut off.

"Hang with the new chumps... and see if some of our sheer awesomeness doesn't rub off one you" The guy with buzzcut mentioned. "It will"

"When you hear your name, pair up. Puck, you're with your brother" Finn said. Puck moved over to Jake. "Mike, you're with Ryder. Marley, you're with Santana. Kitty, you're with Quinn" Kitty and Marley moved over to Santana and Quinn.

"I'm excited!" Kitty muttered, hugging Quinn.

"Wade, Mercedes" Unique ran over to Mercedes. 

"Sashay" "Echante" The both said to each other.

"I knew it. Mercedes was cloned" Brittany murmered.

"And Claude you're stuck with me" Finn announced.  "Now your mentors are here to help you with whatever you need, singing, dancing-"

"Birth control" Quinn joked.

"You're so funny and self-deprecating. We're so much alike" Kitty told Quinn. Kitty had a bit of an obsession other Quinn.