Chapter 94: Audition and Preliminary Competition

Start from the beginning

Standing out from hundreds of thousands of people and becoming one of the top two hundred, no one wants to stop at the preliminary round.

After everyone gathered in the hall, Ruan Tang walked in with the other two judges, and all the contestants stood up to show their respect. In addition to Ruan Tang, the other two judges are President Gu and Ge Lao. President Gu is the president of the Chef Association, and no one knows him, while Ge Lao is the elder of the Chef Association. Ruan Tang participated in the Chef Star Assessment before. At that time, he had served as Ruan Tang's examiner, and he was also a well-known old man.

The three judges are all heavyweights. As the youngest and most popular of the three, Ruan Tang was elected to start the game, and at the same time give some encouragement to the players.

"Thank you for participating in this competition. The purpose of this competition is to give those who love cooking a chance to show themselves, and it is also to select young chefs with potential to continue working hard. I hope that everyone will not stick to rankings and popularity, but focus on themselves, to fully demonstrate our understanding of food. There is no distinction between high and low food, and everyone has their own understanding of food. For each dish, we will give our own opinions, hoping to teach and learn from each other, and carry forward the food culture in the empire."

After Ruan Tang delivered a short encouraging speech, there was thunderous applause in the arena. It can be said that no one among the contestants present has never watched his video. Ruan Tang's status in the chef industry of the Blue Star Empire, even made them feel more respectful than President Gu next to him.

Moreover, in addition to being a leader in cooking, not long ago, His Majesty the Emperor specially awarded him the rank of colonel in recognition of Ruan Tang's decisive role in this battle against the Zerg. The inclusion of Zerg in the resource list and the emergence of the artifact such as insecticide not only freed them from the threat of Zerg, but even brought a lot of benefits. Prior to this, Interstellar had always believed that the Zerg was an invincible death race. As the first and only country that had mastered the technique of "killing gods", the Blue Star Empire had been invincible in diplomacy recently.

The contribution made by Ruan Tang in this war has a very long-term impact, and the corresponding rewards are also very powerful. Not only did he reward many treasures, but because of He Weiye's petition, Cheng Ji also promoted him from a nominal adviser to a colonel. Considering Ruan Tang's special situation, he didn't directly allocate troops to him, but he can also mobilize guards to drive him.

The current Ruan Tang is already a person who has both fame and wealth and real power in his hands. He is no longer an ordinary civilian who can be bullied before.

Knowing Ruan Tang's achievements, the public also fully understands this kind of reward, except for a small number of pink eye patients and keyboard warriors who are still jumping up and down, they are not even satisfied that this kind of reward is not enough.

After all, their anchors treat money like dung and don't go out much. These titles, treasures and military power seem to mean nothing to him.

After receiving these awards, it was the first time for Ruan Tang to appear in public. Even his former acting fans couldn't help but turn on the star network, poking around and watching, praying for his idol to participate in the process of the debut of this variety show after his illness. In the movie, they can awaken by yearning for the big screen and return to the entertainment circle.

Although, their prayers are just a wish.

With the participation of Ruan Tang, who is now very popular, the attention of the show will naturally remain high. Less than five minutes after the broadcast, the number of online viewers has surged to eight figures.