Chapter 90: Insecticides

Start from the beginning

Although he is just a cook and doesn't know such profound knowledge, he has the experience of his previous life. Although these interstellar insects are very different from the insects in the previous life, they also have some things in common. Since these insects are eaten as food in the previous life, is it possible to kill them in the same way?

Places like the kitchen attract cockroaches the most. In summer, there will be mosquitoes and flies, so insecticides are essential. Because he was worried that the spray of pesticides would affect the ingredients in the kitchen, he also carefully checked the product ingredients of pesticides. His memory is not bad, so he can still remember several important ingredients, including organic compounds such as chlorine, phosphorus, and carbamate. These ingredients may cause direct harm to the nervous system or body of the bugs, and completely kill those annoying bugs.

It's just that these are some possible ideas based on his previous life experience, he can't directly tell He Weiye or He Yunyi his groundless and unreasonable conjectures, after all, he is just a cook, he should not understand these chemical knowledge, Otherwise, the suspicion on him would be too great.

He knew that He Weiye planned to send the academicians of the research institute to the front line to conduct research on the Zerg directly on the spot, so he volunteered to come to the front line himself and confirm his ideas through experiments.

Since research is to be done, it is necessary to carry a large amount of chemical reagents. Ruan Tang selected the ones he needed, and began to use the limbs and cells of the Zerg to conduct experiments.

He took out chemicals such as chlorine, phosphorus, and carbamate, and carried out experiments one by one. Unexpectedly, his experiments succeeded quickly. After coming into contact with the worm, the extremely hard superficial layer on the surface of the worm body has white spots visible to the naked eye, and through a high-power ultra-clear microscope, it can be clearly seen that the worm slowly penetrates into the worm body, and makes The cells in the Zerg's body ruptured.

This means that the Zerg is likely to be killed by the chlorine!

Chlorine has the functions of sterilization, disinfection and bleaching, etc. It seems that it is also very effective for killing insects.

Ruan Tang immediately told several academicians about his discovery, and showed it again under their incredulous eyes.

"This is really a major discovery! Mr. Ruan, you are simply a genius! How did you discover it?" Several academicians asked in disbelief.

"I'm a cook, probably because I'm used to adding various condiments to the ingredients to season the ingredients, so I thought about trying to see if there was a chemical substance that would be the nemesis of these Zergs, but I didn't expect it to be such good luck." Ruan Tang could only explain in this way.

However, given that Ruan Tang used to test whether he could eat or not no matter what he said, everyone was very convinced by his explanation.

Several academicians immediately started research, intending to weaponize this weapon and make it into a chlorine gas bomb for experimentation.

After He Yunchen got the news, he personally drove a new type of mech to capture a live flying bug and transported it to the laboratory. The flying insects were locked in a cage made of a closed protective light shield. Although it consumed a lot of energy, only the energy shield could defend against its ferocious attack. Once the experiment is successful, they will no longer be afraid of the Zerg, and the energy consumed is even more insignificant.

The flying insect hissed threateningly towards the people outside, and sprayed a large amount of yellow-green corrosive liquid from its mouthparts from time to time, but it was stopped by the defensive cover.

"Start!"

As the academician's voice fell, the yellow-green chlorine gas was passed through a pipe and slowly discharged into the cage. As the amount of gas increased, the hissing sound of the bug began to grow louder, and shallow, rough white spots like powder stones gradually appeared on the indestructible carapace, and they continued to expand. The worm started to frantically hit the protective cover of the cage, but it was of no avail. In the end, the cells in its body were completely killed, and its body stopped struggling, turning into a dead body that couldn't die anymore.

Although the worm seemed to be dead, everyone still didn't dare to take it lightly. After pulling out the cockroach from the cage, they waited for a while before closing the protective cover. Two soldiers came forward carefully with their weapons in hand to inspect it, and finally confirmed that the bug was dead.

"Successful! We succeeded!" After watching the first experiment, all the soldiers looked at Ruan Tang with bright eyes. This Mr. Ruan is simply dedicated to Zerg! The last time he discovered that bugs could be eaten, he solved their hunger problem, and now he has discovered this method that can easily kill bugs, which is definitely a great contribution.

Ruan Tang touched his nose with a guilty conscience. He actually just had more past life experience than these future people. After all, they have never been exposed to bugs, and they don't know that there are such things as pesticides...

Everyone studied without sleep. After a whole night, ten chlorine gas bombs were finally produced.

He Yunchen couldn't wait to test the power of this chlorine bomb. He personally led the mecha team to attract the attention of the Zerg, and then fired the chlorine bomb at the Zerg.

The bombs filled with gunpowder exploded in mid-air, and the yellow-green gas gradually filled the entire sky. The mecha team returned to the defense cover of the base as quickly as possible, and then observed the reaction of the swarm.

Sure enough, the damage to these insects is very powerful, and the screams of the Zerg race can be heard in the ear, and then the insects stopped moving quickly, their limbs twitched for a while, and they fell from the sky like rain, not many a thick layer was formed on the ground. There are a large number of ground worms entrenched around the base. In the past, whenever a mecha was shot down during a battle with flying worms, they would swarm up and eat up both the man and the mecha. But now seeing the rapid death of the same race, the enemy is shrunk in the protective cover and cannot be attacked, and the smell around them is still full of discomfort, they obviously start to become restless, scurrying around like headless flies. Instead, they absorbed more drugs and began to die in large numbers.

The rest of the Zerg sensed that this was a place of death, so they didn't dare to rush forward, and slowly retreated, lingering in a distant place.

The sky of Celt finally revealed its original appearance for the first time.

"It's useful! It's really useful!"

"Dead! These Zerg are dead!"

In the temporary base, soldiers cheered.

They finally saw the hope that the war would end.

[BL] The Film King Cooks Live Everyday [Interstellar] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara