Chapter 89: Happy Meeting

Start from the beginning

For the Blue Star Empire, Ruan Tang is no longer just an ordinary cook. His contribution to the empire is definitely no less than that of the soldiers fighting on the front line. He Weiye sighed. If Ruan Tang could really discover something again this time, he would definitely speak to His Majesty personally and officially confer a military rank on Ruan Tang, instead of an ordinary title of consultant without real power.

"Thank you Marshal!" After the matter was settled, Ruan Tang couldn't help but smile a little more on his face.

Seeing his joyful look, He Weiye couldn't help holding his breath, and waved his hand to drive him out, "The transport ship departs at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, you go home and pack up."

"Yes!" Ruan Tang bowed to He Weiye, full of enthusiasm. He left with a smile on his face.

He went home and packed his things briefly, entrusted his younger brother to He Yunyi and Ran Jing to take care of him, and boarded the transport ship to Celt Star.

**********

Celtic Star.

"Has the transport ship arrived?" He Yunchen frowned, looking up at the direction of the sky.

"Reporting to the major general, the transport ship should still be on the way, and has not received the signal to request landing." Li Kai looked at He Yunchen with some puzzlement. This is the seventh time he has asked about the whereabouts of the transport ship today. Is there a transport ship on the transport ship this time? What is the most important material, so the major general is so nervous?

"Inform me immediately if there is any news."

"Yes!"

He Yunchen endured the irritability and returned to his lounge. After learning from his father that Ruan Tang had also come to the front line with the transport ship, he immediately Fell into inexplicable anxiety.

What's the matter with his father? How could Ruan Tang, an ordinary person without any training, be allowed to go to the battlefield? The attack power of the new Zerg is very powerful. Every time they fight, there must be casualties on the imperial army side. If they are not temporarily unable to break through the defense of the base's protective cover, I am afraid that they have already become the belly of the Zerg.

But they can't hide in the protective cover for a lifetime, and the Zerg will not have the patience to deal with them all the time. If they keep hiding, the bugs will definitely abandon the Celt star and directly attack the Lute main star and other resource stars. So they have to leave the base from time to time, fight with the Zerg, delay the footsteps of these Zerg, and strive to capture the bugs and transport them back to the capital planet, in order to find a solution to these Zerg, but the price paid is also heavy.

But as soldiers, we cannot allow them to retreat in the slightest. Behind them is the country and people they want to protect.

The previous transport ships were escorted by the Imperial Mecha Squadron, and basically all of them were able to land safely. But in the face of the new Zerg, He Yunchen couldn't guarantee their safety. How could he not worry about Ruan Tang?

"Reporting to the major general, the transport ship has completed the space transition and is expected to arrive at Celt Star in an hour."

"The mecha team is assembled! Prepare to escort the transport ship!" He Yunchen put on the protective clothing and strode towards the open space where the mechas were parked. , he will personally lead the team to meet the arrival of the transport ship.