Chapter 85: Edible Zerg

Start from the beginning

Attracted by his words, He Weiye frowned, but his eyes gradually brightened.

Indeed, as Ruan Tang said, in the face of the constant Zerg army, without new supplies, the morale of the frontline soldiers is quite low. Despite their efforts to encourage them, a sense of pessimism still spread in the army.

Can the Zerg really be defeated? Will they make it back alive?

A warrior who has lost his fighting spirit is just a walking corpse. When facing the Zerg, they are already afraid and shrinking, which makes the death rate higher and higher. For this reason, the military department has been worried for a long time, but there is nothing to do. Now Ruan Tang proposes to transform the identity of the Zerg into a "resource". Once the soldiers accept this setting, they will not be afraid when facing the Zerg. Instead get excited.

And when businessmen see benefits, they will be as excited as sharks when they see blood. Don't underestimate the power of capital, which is stronger and more stable than any regime.

At that time, it's not that they are begging various financial groups and chambers of commerce to provide funds, but these people are holding the banknotes and want to invest in the front line!

He Weiye let out a breath, walked up to Ruan Tang, bowed slightly to look him at the same level, "I'm very excited. But, are you sure that Zerg can be eaten and made into mechas?"

Knowing that he basically agreed, Ruan Tang also agreed. Feeling relaxed, he smiled and said, "I don't know if it can be made into a mecha, but it's completely fine to eat it."

Before coming to the military headquarters, he was discussing canned food with He Yunyi in the Academy of Sciences, and He Yunyi also thought it was a good things, but they can only be applied to subsequent wars and civilian use, but they are helpless for this war.

Ruan Tang was feeling disappointed, but the Zerg corpses transported from the Celt planet just arrived. Out of curiosity, he went to check with He Yunyi.

In the various interstellar novels and games in the previous life, the Zergs were big bosses that could not be avoided, but in the novels that had nothing to do with food, the Zergs became the human food without exception. Ruan Tang thought, he is a food live broadcaster, if he put it in a novel, it must be a food article, right?

In that case, maybe the Zerg can... eat?

Thinking about it, Ruan Tang couldn't help but scratched his head and smiled, feeling that he was really whimsical. He followed He Yunyi into the warehouse.

A total of 18 Zergs were sent, with a total of six varieties, ranging from small bugs the size of fingernails to beetles the size of hills.

As soon as He Yunyi saw these things, he couldn't help closing his eyes, "It's so ugly."

Ruan Tang was stunned for a moment, thinking that his brain might have been enlightened.

The worm, which was only the size of a fingernail, was golden yellow in color, with red and green variegated worms in it. Except for a pair of small jagged feet, it looked similar to the grass worms he had seen in his previous life.

Although he was a nerd in his previous life, as an amateur gourmet, he also likes to travel, see the scenery, and taste the specialties of various places, including Guangdong and Yunnan. People in these two places have a wide range of recipes, including birds, animals, seafood, and even bugs and purple river carts. In Guangdong, there was even a meme of "eating Hu Jianren" that became popular on the Internet for a while.