Chapter 82: Birthday Banquet - (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

[Miao Miao loves to eat all the dishes of the anchor: he doesn't care so much! Anyway, it tastes just as good!]

These crayfish are each head-opened to make them easier to taste and more convenient to peel. Open the shrimp shell, and you can see that it is full of shrimp yellow. When you inhale it with your mouth, the delicious taste quickly occupies every inch of your mouth. The shrimp meat has fully absorbed the soup, and the taste is firm and full. It is so delicious that you can’t wait Even the shells are swallowed together.

Unknowingly, a large pot of spicy crayfish was cleaned up, and a high pile of shrimp shells was piled up in front of everyone, making the intelligent robot extremely busy.

Finally, a pot of tomato, potato, and beef brisket soup was served. The sweet and sour taste of the tomato alone neutralized the spicy taste. The potatoes were stewed so soft that it melted in the mouth, and the beef brisket with tendons was also stewed so soft. With one bite, the fresh and sweet soup is squeezed out, overflowing the entire mouth.

"Okay, it's time for the staple food. I need to make it fresh. I'll go in." Ruan Tang got up and said to everyone.

"Mr. Ruan, thank you for your hard work!" Everyone responded one after another.

Ruan Tang smiled and nodded, then entered the kitchen, and Tao An also got up to help him.

The staple food of tonight's birthday party is dan dan noodles and longevity peaches. The longevity peaches have been steamed in a pot over low heat, but the noodles are easy to lump, so it's better to cook them fresh when it's time to eat. Tao An can make ordinary noodles, so Ruan Tang handed over the production of dan dan noodles to him directly.

It's just for He Yunchen's noodles, but they need to be specially made for longevity. Longevity noodles are characterized by being long and complete. Usually there is only one noodle in the whole bowl of longevity noodles, and it is best not to break it when eating, so as to express the meaning of longevity and blessing.

The dough is sugared in advance, and now you can start rolling the noodles directly. Ruan Tang rubbed the dough into long strips on both sides, grasping the dough with one hand, and gently stretching it with the other hand, the thinner the better, because to ensure that the noodles are continuous, his movements are also very gentle, not as simple as when making ramen noodles before Shake it off roughly. Longevity noodles are as long as possible. Ruan Tang stretched it to more than one meter long, piled a large bowl in the bowl, then boiled water, cooked the noodles in the pot, put a round poached egg on it, and cooked it Then carefully remove it and put it in a bowl.

The chicken soup that has been boiled for several hours is used as the soup base of longevity noodles, and two green vegetables that have been blanched are put on top of the dandan noodle toppings prepared earlier, and a spoonful of special chili oil is added. Sprinkle with chopped green onion, this bowl of longevity noodles specially made for He Yunchen is complete.

Soon, all the guests were given a small bowl of Dandan noodles, and only He Yunchen's noodles were brought to him by Ruan Tang himself.

"Brother Chen, this bowl of longevity noodles is specially made for you. The whole bowl of noodles is made up of a single noodle. You must be careful when eating it. Don't bite off the noodles. Only eat the whole stick."

The crystal clear noodles are soaked in the golden yellow chicken broth, stirred slightly with chopsticks, the dark brown meat sauce is combined with the noodles, and the pure white noodles are quickly dyed red, which looks very appetizing.

"Okay." He Yunchen carefully followed what he said, sucking a whole noodle into his mouth bit by bit, and then chewed. The key point of Changshou noodles is the noodles. The taste is mainly the taste of the noodles itself rather than the taste of the soup, so a small amount of salt has been added when kneading the noodles, and then kneading the noodles in the same direction to make them full of elasticity , Even if you don’t add toppings and just eat vegetarian noodles, it’s delicious.