" You are married?" the doctor's question startled her. " That tall grumpy man is your husband?"

Rubab was a bit uncomfortable hearing such personal questions. The doctor seemed to understand her situation.

" Sorry. I shouldn't ask personal questions," he apologized. " Anyway, your father is alright. We will be observing him tonight. If everything goes well then you can take him home tomorrow."

Rubab looked downwards," Thanks, doctor."

The doctor observed her. Her dull face. The more he was looking at her the more he was getting curious to know about her. He wondered why she was looking so bothered.

He cleared his throat," By the way, what do you use? You have such a hair goal."

" Just look at me!" He pointed at his head. " Almost bald," He burst into laughter.

Rubab couldn't stop herself from laughing the way he said almost bald.

" You are exaggerating. You are saying as if you have become like Vin Diesel," Rubab joked.

It did not take much time for Rubab to befriend the doctor. She had no idea that someone has heard their conversation and fuming in rage.

" You will remain a whore always," Darwish slammed his hand against the wall.

He came to the hospital to pick her up. He was getting worried for her because it was getting late. He wasn't expecting her to be smiling and talking to a random man. Except for hatred, he has no feelings for her but somewhat he felt the jealousy in him after seeing her talking to another man. That too with such a lovely smile.

" I will make sure no man ever looks at you again," Darwish mumbled before storming outside the hospital. 

Rubab was startled the moment she stepped inside her room. She wasn't expecting Darwish to be sitting on her bed.

She started taking steps backwards when her eyes met with his. She was frightened seeing the unexplainable look on his face. Adrenalin rushed through her whole system. He wasn't here to claim his rights, was he? Rubab would never want to sleep with a person like him.

" What are you......" She was interrupted.

He stood up," You were blushing like a bitch!"

Rubab frowned. She has no idea what he was talking about. " What I have done now?" she sounded confused.

" You have such beautiful hair," He touched her hair like a creep.

She jerked away his hand," Don't touch me."

" Why?" he questioned. " Did you promise him too that the only man who will touch you will be him?" he mocked.

He grabbed her upper arm," You liked it when he was praising your beauty. Your hair."

Rubab's eyes widened realizing what he was talking about. " It was just casual talking."

" Casual!" he let out a mocking smile. " I saw how you were blushing!"

He snapped at her," You use this beauty to trap men, right?"

Rubab was terrified by the way he was touching her hair. She knew that something wrong was going to happen.

" You are making a drama out of nothing," Rubab tried to free herself but he tightened his hold around her arm.

He started chanting like a psycho," Her hair was like the black cloudy sky. She was different from everyone. Her beauty was ethereal."

Rubab has no idea what he was chanting and why he was chanting. Whom he was talking about?

" I will see how you use your beauty again to trap men," Darwish muttered.

He tied up her hands with a dupatta and her legs with a hijab. Then, he stuffed a handkerchief inside her mouth so that she couldn't scream.

Rubab shook her head vigorously.  Her eyes widened with terror the moment he picked up a scissors. She crawled backwards watching him taking predatory steps towards her. Her maffling sounds of crying echoed through the whole place.

" No man will look at you again," Darwish laughed while chopping off her hair abruptly. 

He continued chanting like a psycho," I won't let you destroy another man's life again."

" Your beauty was the root of all problems," He said. " Now, it is solved," he laughed after finishing what he intended to do.

Once he was done he freed her hands and legs. He took out the handkerchief from her mouth. He expected a reaction from her but found nothing as if she was dead. Yes, she was dead from the inside.

He noticed her face. Her eyes were blood red, her cheeks were tear-stained and her jawline was soaking with her saliva. He didn't feel an ounce of pity for her.

He caressed her cheeks," If I hear anyone praising your beauty again then I will pour acid on this pretty face of yours."

Leaving a disgusting glare at her, he left her room.

Rubab did not know how long she had been laying on the bed. She was blank from the inside. Whenever his barbaric behaviour was reflected in front of her, she felt goosebumps. 

With great difficulty, she sat back. She was drained of energy. Somehow she managed to stand in front of the mirror.
A horrified scream left her mouth. She couldn't recognize herself anymore. Her wavy jet-black long hair was gone. She felt like she was looking at a man.

" That's not me," Rubab shook her head.

Falling on her knees she collected her hair that was scattered on the floor. She started crying plaintively while hugging those hair.

" You are a demon!" Rubab yelled at the top of her lungs. " I will never forgive you for whatever you did."

Vote, comment and follow.