Chapter 72: Water Monster Tasting Live- (Part 3)

Start bij het begin

Because bean paste was added, there was no need to add salt. When the stir-fry was delicious, Ruan Tang served it out.

[Wuxin Liangye: It smells so good...]

[Gu Yanqing: Uh... After this thing is cooked, it seems to be okay...]

[Cora_G: I, I want to eat...]

Ruan Tang smiled put the fried octopus on a plate and put it in front of the camera, deliberately using the aroma to seduce this group of lovely foodies.

"Don't you really want to try it? It's delicious."

In order to better seduce everyone, he also picked up the chopsticks, picked up a piece of octopus and put it in his mouth. The plump lips opened slightly, revealing the snow-white teeth inside, and with a tick of the tender red tongue tip, the octopus pieces still dripping with sauce were rolled into his mouth, he chewed slowly, and his beautiful eyes followed bending up, a sparkling smile poured out.

Suddenly, there were several swallowing sounds from the surroundings, and it was not known whether it was because of the greedy food or the beautiful women.

[Genuine Devil: ——My heart! Okay, okay, okay, I will do whatever you say!]

[Live up as you come to the Qing: Ah ah ah, the prosperous beauty of anchor! My little heart is pounding!]

After being teased by the anchor, the already hesitant audience immediately gave up their persistence and immediately buried themselves in eating.

[Hand over the dried fish meow: Aww! Unexpectedly delicious!]

[The world's favorite Aqiqi: It's very chewy and delicious!]

[Music drinker: (.﹏.*) I was wrong... I shouldn't look down on this thing called octopus just because it looks ugly...]

The octopus stir-fried with sauce is very small because it is cut into small pieces. Tasty, fresh and fragrant to eat, and full of meat, it tastes very strong, even more elastic than lobster, bouncing on the tongue and the wall of the teeth, it is more interesting than delicious, eat small snacks It seemed that he couldn't stop eating at all.

"Actually, octopus is a very delicious ingredient, and it can be made into many dishes. Among them is a very special snack called octopus balls. Unfortunately, there is no suitable mold. I will make it for everyone to try when I have a chance in the future." Seeing that the audience really liked octopus, Ruan Tang was also relieved, and started to make the last dish, which was grilled oysters.

Oysters are the same as scallops, they are very big, but Ruan Tang knew that he was not strong enough, so he didn't want to humiliate himself, and asked He Yunchen to help him pry open the oysters, which caused a lot of barrage laughter.

Ruan Tang treated the audience's jokes a lot calmer this time. He carefully cleaned the oyster shell with a brush, and rinsed the oyster meat with clean water. Spread new tin foil on the baking tray, put three cleaned oysters side by side, then stir-fry minced garlic and chili minced in hot oil, spread it on the oyster meat, and add a little pepper and salt , After marinating for ten minutes, put it in the oven.

It only takes a little more than ten minutes to bake the oysters, and the grilled oysters are complete.

As soon as the tin foil is lifted, the smell of roasted oysters will immediately burst out. The oyster meat is more plump and plump than the scallops. After one bite, the aroma of garlic and the spicy taste of pepper bloom in the mouth, and the oyster meat absorbs the soup. Juice, plump and tender, intoxicating.