Chapter 71: Water Monster Tasting Live- (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

 ​​
[Meow loves to eat all the dishes of the anchor: the teeth are about to collapse... TAT]

Although Ruan Tang's audience is very foodie, but when they meet They felt like they had nowhere to eat this monster crab.

Seeing this, Ruan Tang picked up a crab leg, cut off the shell bit by bit with scissors, and then peeled off the crab meat inside. The red and white crab meat is placed softly on the plate, like a good lychee, clear and moist, and the heat is accompanied by the aroma, which makes everyone move their index fingers. This time, there is no need Ruan Tang said again, and the audience rushed to eat it.

[My name is not Strawberry: Oh my god! The meat is so fresh, tender, soft, fragrant and delicious!]

[Aunt Boliang: Yes, the taste is super good, fragrant and spicy. What kind of ingredients are these? This is too delicious, right?]

[No one stands with me at dusk: Although it looks ugly, It taste good——hahahahahaha]

The spicy crab stir-fried by Ruan Tang in chili oil looks extra bright red. The shell is wrapped in a rich sauce. When the crab shell is peeled off, the inside is full of delicious crab meat. This Spicy Crab Ruan Tang was stir-fried over high heat, and it was extremely delicious. It tastes spicy and delicious. Because it is a live crab, the meat is firm and delicate, and the taste is particularly good, making people want to eat it. .

Ruan Tang also took out the main part of the crab that had been cut into chunks. It was covered with orange-red crab roe, covered with red spicy oil, and shone brightly in the sun.

"This is the crab roe, the most essential part of the crab, everyone should try it too."

[Painting y1 Gu: Ugh! Fresh! delicious!]

Compared with the sweeter crab meat, the taste of crab roe can be said to be rich and colorful. It is a big fat mass, and it is full of thick oil when you bite it down. Its taste is somewhat similar to that of egg yolk, but it is definitely not that dry, as if after biting into the pulp, there is only one taste on the tip of the tongue - fragrant!

[Bao Mu couldn't hold her arms: ah, ah, I'm dead, I'm dead, what kind of fairy food is this crab roe!]

Because they felt the advantages of the water monster crab, everyone looked at the body of the crab and felt that it was a lot more friendly. Although the appearance is a bit strange, it is actually a bit cute!

[Salted Fish Benyu: Just now I thought it was too ugly, but now I take a closer look, the little thing looks quite unique!]

[Yuan Baobao: Although the shell is very hard, the meat is very fresh and the taste is particularly good~ The ingredients are not to be judged by appearances! Anchor anchor, is this thing called crab a new ingredient restored by the Academy of Sciences? I don't think the shopping mall sells it?]

"This can be said to be a new ingredient introduced by the Academy of Sciences, but it is not restored, but a specialty of Planet Nineteen." Ruan Tang said with a smile.

[ylrenjing: special product? Isn't Planet Nineteen notoriously remote and backward?]

[Gu Shanxiao: Are remote people not allowed to have special products? ╮(╯_╰)╭Anchor, this thing called crab, will it be sold in shopping malls in the future? Such a delicious thing, I don't want to eat it just once!]

"Yes, everyone. Don't worry, all the ingredients for today's live broadcast are special products of Planet 19. After coordinating with the government department here, they will be put on the shelves in the shopping mall. Please wait patiently." Ruan Tang answered the audience. After answering the questions, I started to make the next dish.