Chapter 70: Water Monster Tasting Live- (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Leave this to me to worry about. Brother He, you just wait to eat." Ruan Tang has already started to figure out how to cook these water monster crabs in his mind, such as fried crabs, steamed crabs, crab casserole porridge, and curry crabs, spicy crab... just thinking about it makes people drool.

"That's all right, I'll just wait for a real treat!" Any ingredients in Ruan Tang's hands can be turned into delicious food. At this moment, He Yunyi also has a kind of expectation for this unattractive water monster.

"When I went to collect water samples just now, I seemed to see other water monsters in the water. Do you want to catch them too?" He Yunchen asked.

"Of course!" Ruan Tang became interested when he heard the words. Since there will be mutated king crabs here, will there be other seafood?

He Yunchen went to the seaside again, this time his whole body was in the water, and after a while, he brought back a long crimson water monster, its body was also covered by a hard shell, with five Pair of thoracic feet and a pair of particularly large claws.

When Ruan Tang saw this water monster, his eyes widened. Isn't this a lobster? It was even bigger than the Australian lobster he had eaten in his previous life!

A series of menus suddenly popped up in his mind, baked lobster with herbs, baked lobster with cheese, steamed lobster with garlic, grilled lobster with butter... He Yunchen gave the lobster to He Yunyi for testing, and then went into the sea again, this time he goes deeper.

Seeing that five minutes had passed and He Yunchen hadn't come out yet, Ruan Tang couldn't help showing anxiety, "Brother He, why hasn't Brother Chen come out yet? Is something wrong?"

"What could happen to him? Don't worry, He is wearing protective clothing, even if he stays underwater for two hours, he will be fine." He Yunyi replied without raising his head, focusing on the inspection work at hand.

Ruan Tang was a little relieved now, but his eyes were still fixed on the direction of the sea.

After another ten minutes, some movement finally appeared on the sea surface. Huge waves rolled over. The movement was so loud that it seemed like a tsunami was about to be generated, which shocked Ruan Tang and the others who were on land. Finally, after the water surface calmed down, He Yunchen got out of the water, dragging a limp unknown object in his hand, and when he slowly walked ashore, Ruan Tang realized that it turned out to be a huge octopus!

"Oh my God! This water monster looks too ugly! How can this be eaten?" He Yunyi immediately showed a disgusted expression when he saw the appearance of the huge water monster.

This water monster octopus is dark purple, and the color looks very strange. The huge head and several thick and long tentacles are covered with small bumps. There are two rows of suction cups on the inside of the arms and feet, which is so ugly. He really couldn't connect this kind of thing with food.

"This should be edible." Although Ruan Tang was shocked by the giant octopus, he still had to admit that although it looked ugly, it was indeed edible.

"This, this thing can also be eaten?" He Yunyi looked at Ruan Tang with a strange expression, feeling hairy in his heart, he couldn't imagine what delicious food this ugly monster could make, just looking at it like this, It has already made people lose their appetite.

"Yes!" Not only edible, but also delicious.

Ruan Tang's mind began to come up with various ways of making octopus—stir-fried octopus, fried octopus with sauce, octopus balls, braised octopus, Korean-style spicy octopus... I really don't blame him, it's all from the earth's delicacies from the previous life.