Chapter 69: The Edible Water Monster

Start from the beginning

And the rescuers don't know when they will arrive. If they starve for a day or two, they may die...

He Yunchen and Ruan Tang also followed in just now, and they naturally listened to their conversation in the ears.

"Where is the warehouse on the first floor?" He Yunchen asked, he wanted to go to the warehouse on the first floor to get the nutrient solution before the water level rose too high. With his skill, the problem is not too big, at most it is a little bit Just a skin injury.

"It's too dangerous!" Two voices sounded at the same time.

One of them was sent by Dr. Tang. He didn't dare to let He Yunchen take risks by himself. The attack power of those water monsters was very powerful. If something happened, he couldn't bear it.

Another voice came from Ruan Tang. These alien creatures that looked suspiciously like king crabs were very aggressive, and there were a huge number of them. Even if He Yunchen's physical fitness was very strong, he might be in a crisis of being outnumbered.

"I don't know when this rain will stop. The water level keeps rising. After the first floor is completely flooded, even if we want to go down, we won't be able to go down." He Yunchen has always been decisive in doing things. He turned on his optical brain and called out his own personal information was displayed in front of Dr. Tang and others, "I am He Yunchen, Major General of the Empire, and my physique level is S-level. No one here can successfully obtain these nutrient solutions except me."

"Please wait a moment, I need to seek the opinion of the dean." Only then did Doctor Tang realize that this person's identity is so unusual, but such a big decision is not something that an ordinary doctor can make.

"Okay."

Doctor Tang immediately contacted the dean with a communicator, informed him of the situation here, and asked him how to deal with this matter.

"Yes, I understand."

After hanging up the communication, Dr. Tang looked at He Yunchen and said, "Major General He, I will leave this matter to you."

The dean went to the central city to attend a meeting today, but he happened not to be in the hospital. The urban area is an important area for the local garrison to search and rescue, so the dean is safe now. But the scope of the rescue is too large, the location of their hospital is far away, and the garrison is short of manpower, it may take some time to rescue them, so when the director learned that Major General He was in the hospital, he immediately agreed to let him Regarding the matter of getting the nutrient solution, after all, Major General He's military rank was obtained through solid military achievements, and these mere water monsters could not do any harm to him.

"I'll show you the way!" said one of the male nurses.

He Yunchen nodded, and strode downstairs with him.

"Brother Chen..."

He Yunchen turned his head.

"Be careful."

"Yeah."

At this moment, the stagnant water downstairs has risen to the position of the third staircase, and there are countless black shadows in the water, which makes people feel infinite pressure just by looking at it.

"Major General He... just turn right in this corridor, the second door, there is a blue airtight box on the shelf, which is filled with nutrient solution." The male nurse restrained his fear and stood at the second door. On the five stairs, he pointed out the way to He Yunchen.