Chapter 65: Braised Pork Ribs!(Part 1)

Beginne am Anfang

The child's limp appearance is really lovable, Ruan Tang couldn't help but stroked his hair, held his little face in his hands, and kissed his forehead, "Xiao Yu, please be good, and wait for brother to come back tomorrow."

"Well..." Ruan Yu closed his eyes nervously, not daring to open his eyes to look at him, his white and tender face flushed red, and the corners of his mouth couldn't stop turning up, "I, I will wait for my brother!"

Ruan Tang closed after switching off the optical brain, after covering the child with a quilt, he took the fresh-keeping box he brought and left the ward. The children, who are full of food and drink and are in a good mood, soon fall asleep.

He Yunchen had been waiting outside, and stepped forward when he saw him come out.

Not seeing Wang Kun beside him, Ruan Tang said, "Where's Uncle Kun? Isn't he going back?" "

He and Zhang Peng are going to deal with the prosecution. Let's go back by ourselves." The interview records collected from the hospital and the testimonies of doctors and nurses are important evidence for the prosecution. After Wang Kun and Zhang Peng sort out the evidence, they will send it to Zhou Jing, and strive to resolve this matter as soon as possible. Let this selfish woman influence the lives of Ruan Tang and Ruan Yu.

"Okay." Ruan Tang nodded, and then noticed that He Yunchen's expression was a bit weird, so he asked curiously, "Brother Chen, what's wrong with you? Is the dinner not to your appetite?"

He Yunchen shook his head, "No, it's delicious "

Ruan Tang didn't think about it any more, and instead asked: "Brother Chen, is there any place where I can buy an optical brain?"

"Yes, why did you think of buying an optical brain?"

"Buy an optical computer.” The child has no sense of security. With an optical computer, he will not feel lonely when he is not around. He can contact himself through the optical computer at any time, and he can even watch his live broadcast. Food he had never tasted before.

"Okay, let's go buy together tomorrow morning." Although Star 19's consumption level is not high, most people only use cheap communicators, but after all, there are still some rich people, so there are also optical brains for sale.

"Okay." Ruan Tang raised his head and smiled at him, and said sincerely, "Brother Chen, you are so kind."

He Yunchen's ears turned red quietly again.

The two of them returned to the rented house, washed up briefly, and went back to their rooms to rest.

A good night's sleep.

The next morning, Ruan Tang woke up early and boiled a pot of shredded chicken porridge, ate some with He Yunchen, filled a small bowl and prepared to take it to the hospital for Ruan Yu to eat, and left the rest for Wang Kun and Zhang Peng.

The two went to the hospital first, Ruan Yu was already awake, and Dr. Tang was doing a physical examination on him. When he saw Ruan Tang and He Yunchen coming, he nodded towards them.

"Doctor, how is Xiao Yu's health?" Ruan Tang asked impatiently after Dr. Tang finished his examination and just walked out of the ward.

"The gravity-free ward is very suitable for him to recuperate. All the values ​​have increased, which is a good trend. You can spend more time with him and keep him in a happy mood, which is very good for his condition."