Chapter 61: Scallion Pancakes and Prawn Egg Fried Dumplings

Start from the beginning

[Bao Mu couldn't hold it: Wow, I just woke up and smelled so good as soon as I came in! You can actually eat it directly, what a blessing!]

[Lalan: Huh, it's so hot~ But it's delicious!]

[Salted Fish Benyu: Eating such a hot pancake in the morning is so comfortable!]

The scallion pancakes that have just been fried are golden in color and look layer by layer. Appetite, not to mention the taste, salty, crispy and delicious.

Ruan Tang spread out another scallion pancake and coated it with sweet noodle sauce, allowing the audience to choose according to their own taste.

"Next, let's make fried dumplings with prawns and eggs." Ruan Tang took out another wake-up dough, kneaded it into long strips, divided it into small doughs, and rolled them into dumpling skins with a rolling pin. It is easy to find that the dumpling skins he rolled this time are bigger than the last time he made fried pork dumplings.

Then he took out a few fresh spring bamboo shoots, washed them with water and brother, and then peeled off the outer hard shell, leaving only the crisp and tender meat. The bamboo shoots should be blanched in the soup pot first to remove the astringent and earthy smell. Ruan Tang took out the kitchen knife and cut the blanched bamboo shoots into diced bamboo shoots.

Then he took out another plate of fresh prawns, removed the heads, skins and threads one by one, peeled them all out and put them aside for later use. Then blanch the pork belly and chop it into minced meat, then add diced bamboo shoots, season with salt, sugar and soy sauce, stir well, and the filling of fried dumplings is ready.

Then he started to make dumplings, put the pork bamboo shoot stuffing in the center of the dumpling skin, and then took a prawn and put it on top of the meat stuffing, then folded the dumpling skin in half, making petal-like folds along the edge. Ruan Tang deliberately exposed the tail of the prawn, and did not knead the dumpling completely, making it look very big.

Ruan Tang took out a new pan with cold oil, put the prawn dumplings in one by one, arranged them in the shape of petals along the side of the pan, and slowly fried the dough until the bottom was golden. The tail also gradually turned a clear red. At this time, add a small bowl of water to the pot, cover it and simmer for five minutes.

While the frying pan was sizzling, Ruan Tang took another bowl, beat two eggs, added salt and pepper and a little water, beat them into a uniform egg liquid, and slowly Pour into a saucepan, cover and continue to simmer.

When the water in the pot was completely evaporated, Ruan Tang opened the lid, sprinkled a little chives, and the fried dumplings with prawns and eggs were finished.

The dumpling wrapper has been completely stewed, showing a translucent white color, and the plump and bright red meat can be vaguely seen. A small piece of shrimp tail is extended from the unclosed end, which is crystal-like, crystal clear and full of elasticity . The bottom of the fried dumplings is fried golden and crispy, and the outside is covered with a thick layer of egg skin, which adds a bit of mellow taste. It is really delicious when dipped in vinegar and chili sauce. After one bite, the delicious gravy escapes from the meat filling, and the teeth collide with the fresh and tender shrimp meat, producing a more wonderful chemical reaction. The rich and delicious taste in the mouth makes people intoxicated.

[Miao Miao loves to eat all the dishes of the host: oh, oh, oh, it's so delicious! OMG!]

[Qiaoqiu is not cute: Looking at the nutrient solution in his hand, he wants to cry without tears/(ㄒ.ㄒ)/~~]