The Goddess of Love

Start from the beginning

We walked by a board that had a bunch of advertisements together. But only one of them truly catched my eye.

Y/N:No way!

Kiriko:What is it?

Y/N:D.va is having a meet and greet at the Kanezaka mall tomorrow. How come i never heard about this!?

Kiriko:So what's the big deal about it? She has a meet and greet like everywhere she goes.

Y/N:But this one is in here of all places. Hopefully she can sign my copy of her autobiography! Since you're best friends with her do you think you can help me cut in line?

Kiriko:No, why do you need to see Hana of all people? Especially when you have me.

Kiriko's eye began to twitch for some reason, but it was only for a second.

Y/N:Hey are you alright? You've been acting kind of weird.

Kiriko:No, i'm fine thanks for asking.

I don't know why but i found Kiriko to be acting strange. It's kinda like she's acting clingy around me.

I shrugged it off and we continued our walk to the cat cafe.

Venus's POV

Currently eating at a restaurant enjoying some breakfast, mainly at a table that was outside.

Waitress:Would you like more coffee sir?

Venus:Yes, thank you very much.

Waitress:I would like to tell you that you're very handsome sir?

Venus:Thank you i get that a lot!

I reached into my pocket and took out a 10,000 yen bill and handed it to the waitress.

Venus:Here so you can buy yourself something nice.

The waitress smiled and pour more coffee into my mug then she walked away.

I looked at something that was in front of me as i took a sip of my coffee.

Ah it was that girl who i used the goddess of love on and she walking with some guy.

That must be the guy she has a crush on, it appears stage one of three has gone into affect.

My spirit the goddess of love has three phases for whoever is under it's effect.

Phase one is simply clingy, they stay attached to the person they have feelings for they even might show a small amount of hostility.

Phase two is jealousy, the one under the goddess's effect, will become jealous and hostile towards anybody who simply interacts with the person they have feelings for.

Phase three is my personal favorite, that's when they become fully obsessed to the point that they'll kill their loved one. The only way to tell that phase three has activated is that their pupils turn into hearts.

I have gotten away with many assassinations due to my ability. One time Chikako screwed up and managed to get people to get suspicious of us. But with me no.

Now once that girl kills him especially in front of her fellow Yōkai members. That's all that will be needed for the group to disband because they won't have a trust in her anymore.

I am such a genius, soon the boss will make me the leader of the Hashimoto elite instead of Chikako.

Maybe the boss will be so proud of me, that instead of looking for his lost son. He'll make me his heir to the Hashimoto fortune.

Then again i am perfection,nothing can possibly screw this up! I Venus will the the true savior to the Hashimoto clan!

They all see me as some sort of joke, then I'll show them who's the joke.