6.1 Does a Love Like That Exists ?

Colors aren't loved as such.
Are they?
There exists fondness to a specific shade.

Its not simply just blue,
its often turquoise
or the royal blue
or midnight blue.

its not simply just green,
its either parrot
or sea green
or pastel green

its not simply just white
its often ivory
or pearl white
or cream

Colors aren't just loved in every shade,
then how do i believe that
i will be loved in every shade of mine.

in my captivating smile
and scarred skin,

in my kind deeds
and in my sins,

in my happiness
and in my remorse,

in my sunshine
and in my storms,

through the roses
and the thorns,

past all the skeptics
and their scorns.

does love exist
for every shade of us
equally,
madly,
lovingly.

Does that acceptance
adorance,
understanding persists
Does a love like that exists ?

Does that acceptanceadorance,understanding persistsDoes a love like that exists ?

11/8/22

The night full of fireworks spluttering the sky with each color to exist is a lot more prettier than a lonesome shade in itself.

======================================================================

it was the second day of my coaching and all my anxiety and worries that crowded my mind on the first day were gone , simply because of those two girls. 

I arrived 20 minutes early and walked into the institute. I glanced at my watch and shrugged. I was not too concerned today. i was now familiar with the surrounding and fortunately with two of my classmates too. 

I opened the door casually and saw A sitting in HIS spot. I ignored him and took a seat in the third row, but on the right side of the aisle.

Yesterday, Dhriti had suggested that we all sit in the last row. Their extrovert and carefree personalities had already revealed that they were backbenchers. But I was not comfortable with that idea. I hesitantly told her that I was not sure if I wanted to sit in the back and also my eyesight was not the best 

I proposed to sit in the third row instead. It was not too close to the teacher and she was just too talkative so it would have helped and surprisingly they both agreed too soon.

As I settled in my seat, a teacher came into our class and told us to go to the utility room to get our photos taken for the ID card. She also asked us to inform the others when they arrived. She left after that.

We looked at each other across the room and decided to go to the utility room. I followed A because I had no idea where it was. Neither did he, apparently. The teacher from before soon spotted us and showed us the way. 

He turned back at me, running his fingers through his hair, and asked, "I look fine, right?"

"Yeah, you do," I replied with a smile. But I was amused by his nervousness about a simple picture. Looks like Mr. Fun gets anxious too and how come i am so chill today.

He entered the room to get his photo taken while I waited outside for my turn.

He came out soon with a weary sigh, as if he had just gone through an ordeal.

I put on a smile and got my picture taken. When I left the room, I saw him waiting outside, leaning against the wall with  his arms crossed over his chest with his right forefinger between his canines , chewing upon the fingernail that barely existed.