5.

the only truth i can tell you about me
is that
im an rhetoric lie
you now nothing about
and the sillhouettes of me you know
simply existed to entertain you
an intricately woven , crafted and tailored shadow
that never was real.

the only truth i can tell you about me is that im an rhetoric lieyou now nothing about and the sillhouettes of me you knowsimply existed to entertain you an intricately woven , crafted and tailored shadowthat never was real

Dated :- 1/3/23

So , I'll be posting an epigram after every  four poems.

==========================================================

note- i have altered everyone's name but mine.

The teacher proceeded to introduce me to the class, which went smoothly. I felt a surge of relief.

When the class was over, he assigned two girls to help me catch up with the syllabus and the lessons they had covered so far. They moved their seats and joined me.

They were both very friendly and cheerful. Dhriti and Saara told me their names.

They wanted to know more about me and kept asking questions. I enjoyed their company and felt at ease with them. The girls were nice and fun.

We exchanged numbers and they divided the subjects among themselves to send me photos of the work they had done. I was glad that I had made some friends on my first day. Saara was bold and carefree and hilarious. I admired her personality.

Dhriti was confident and generous and always ready to help me with anything.

By the end of the day, I was laughing out loud with them at Saara's jokes.

Maybe , things are not as hard as I imagine them to be.