#26 ; "DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH"

1 year later

(PLAY SCOTT STREET BY PHOEBE BRIDGERS)

"SUNA LOOK OVER HERE!!" "SUNA MIND ANSWERING SOME OF OUR QUESTIONS?" the paparazzi started buzzing around him as he sat there dumbfounded. Their team won on the nationals and it boosted their career so much, and he was surprised to how fast things are moving.

Y/n was walking towards the filming camera that a student was standing with, the school wanted them to make a short interview onto how it was, and how does it feel finally being able to finish their time in college

"At the last minute, what did you thought of as motivation?" one of the reporters asked the brown haired boy, "well of course i thought about my mom, and my sister. but there's someone out there that still lingers around my head all the time and sometimes i don't even realize it. she's the one that gave me the motivation i needed, and im always gonna be forever thankful for everything that she did, she was just there the whole time and without her i don't think i'll be able to accomplish the things i did." he looked down at the mic and the gold medal.

"Did you enjoy your time here?" the teacher asked y/n who was sitting down, she smiled and nodded "yes sir"

"do you have anyone in mind that you have always thought about at tests, or important occassions at school to help you feel motivated?" the teacher added and as the question left his mouth y/n thought for a while, "well, my family is a big motivation for me but there is a certain someone that i couldn't say didn't help me. He helped me with almost everything, without even being beside me, somehow just thinking about everything he'd done for me was enough to inspire me to keep going, and he was the best person i've ever met." she smiled as a singular tear escaped from her eye, but she quickly wiped it away.

As y/n walked towards the train station, she smiled bitterly while she looked around the street. She remembered everything that happened in the past about them, and she wished she could cherish it with him, together, without any barriers and walls keeping them apart from each other. How she wished that he never became a stranger to her in a blink of an eye, she wished that the accident never even happened in the first place, she wished that she never lost her first love for the second time.

As suna started to drive, he thought about the reporter's question earlier, it's been a while since he thought about y/n but in reality he just didn't notice that he thinks about her, it's become a routine for him to think and wonder about how she must be doing, or the fact that she just graduated from college and what could she be planning on doing. There's alot he's thinking about but the number one on his list is still y/n. He often think if she watched the movie yet, or if she even got the letter, but knowing her she did, since he knows that she always fiddle with the cds when she didn't have anything to do.

But even if she did remember him, it'll be a headache and it'll stress her out, so as much as he wanted her to remember him, he wished she doesn't, cause he knew it'll hurt her that's why when they were still dating he didn't wanna force those information and memories to her, so he spent his time with y/n as much as he could, he didn't wanna lose her for the second time but again he somehow did, but he needed to do it, he just thought that maybe if they really were meant for each other they could meet again in the future but now he'll just let the thought of her linger around on his mind.

Y/n stayed in one of the benches in the street where all the memories started flowing in again, she didn't care if she still can't let it go, she already accepted that a long time ago, even if she knew that it's impossible that he'll come back again, she still have the faith that one day he'll come back, she just knows. It's hard to accept that it's just a possibility, that maybe she's wasting her life and time waiting for the wrong person, that maybe she'll be gray, old and full of regrets that she didn't experience more but she didn't care anymore, everytime she looked at every corner of the street she'll see. Him. She could see him giving her a piggy back ride while he complained how heavy she was.

She laughed at this memory, y/n already promised to herself that suna won't be replaceable even if she meet someone new one day, like some people say, you can have multiple loves in your life, but your first love will always be different, you can love alot of people and they could be replaceable but first love isn't, you can't just tell someone that they're your first love, unless they really are, right? that's how she feel towards him, he's the first, and that will always stay the same, and she knows that he can say the same too about her.

They both don't know alot of things, but what they do know is that the way they fell in love once and twice, was more than enough proof for them to realize that both of them we're each other's person, and no one in the world can change it, only the two of them. The world is pretty cruel sometimes, they'd let two people love each other too much and let them fall apart in some way that they won't even know what to do, the way that they could die from it, if they don't know how to handle the pain that comes after it.

But other than that, they'll wait for each other, they'll make sure that they don't forget anything this time, especially make sure that on their way to each other they don't hold their breath.

🎉 You've finished reading # 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 || 𝙍. 𝙎𝙐𝙉𝘼 🎉