#01 ; "she was kinda hot"

1:21 am

Y/N L/N WORKED AT A VINTAGE VIDEO RENTAL STORE

Y/N L/N WORKED AT A VINTAGE VIDEO RENTAL STORE. As you could've guessed it wasn't that popular neither busy, it got regular costumers but not to the point it was recognized by many people. But y/n needed the money so she couldn't really complain, and plus she loved being incredibly rude to people.

She got the night shift here since she kind of already got used to staying up until 5 to 6 am in the morning. So there she was highlighting notes for tomorrow's philosophy test at 1 am in the morning in a rental store. Sniffing from time to time because of her clogged nose and possibly because of the heating ac not working, "this damn ac, what's the point of having it when you can't even use it" the h/c haired girl said before sniffing again.

She didn't hear the sliding doors open so she didn't budge from her seat, she didn't look up to whom that entered. Heart to heart by mac demarco played from her blasting headphones, so she couldn't hear anyone that was inside the store. She tooked her earphones off a couple of minutes later, when someone laid multiple nintendo discs on the counter infront of her.

She looked up and saw three guys standing in front of her, "bro suna why are you buying nintendo discs when you could literally just take mine?" y/n heard one of the guys that looked like a piss haired mf looking around the store, she
sighed and tooked the discs off the counter "will this be all?" she said with very visible attitude, even the three looked at each other but just ignored it "yes ma'am" the guy with horrible posture said as he slid his credit card on the counter.

"Sooo you come here often?" the guy with the horrible posture said again as his friends kept looking for the films they wanted. y/n ignored the guy that just kept bugging him since his friends got away, she continued eating her bagle and highlighting more lines she might need for tomorrow. "damn, customer service sucks" he leaned back the chair that was beside the counter.

She finally looked up from reading and looked at him, "when are you gonna stop bothering me? and asking me if i come here often is a stupid question, of course im here often it's my job." she said as she sent him daggers, "feisty huh. well you're lucky i like feisty girls" he said with a light laugh at the end of his sentence.

She rolled her eyes, and went back to reading. His friends came back after a couple of his unanswered questions, and guess what? they came back at the counter empty handed. 'god i hate these people' she thought as she took another bite from her bagle and putting her headphones back on. 

"Wait, shit i forgot the film i was supposed to get" the pissed haired guy said and ran all the way back to the romance section "for god sake atsumu, why do you always fucking forget these things??!" the tall one that almost looks like the pissed haired guy yelled at him running after.

The guy that was hitting on y/n turned back to her after chuckling because of his friend's stupidness, "don't even think about talking to me" she said with a straight face, "how'd u know i wanted to talk to you? what if i just wanted recommendations or something?" he says while he puts his hands inside his parachute pants pockets.

"Uhh asking for recommendations still counts as talking to me genius, but i recommend this one it's really good it's this thing called "shut the fuck up"" the h/c haired girl said with a obviously sarcastic smile, "ooh really? mind showing it to me?" the guy said with a smile as he rock back and forth, y/n's face instantly drops 'this guy's impossible' she thought.

"don't u realize there's alot of perv guys that might come to this store at this hour??" he sits back down at the chair besides the counter, "yeah i know, like you" y/n replied without looking up at him. "excuse me??? ME??? im a real gentle man for your information." he said with an offended tone, "uh huh yeah sure, a gentleman that hits on girls that just wanna work peacefully. sure gentleman" she rolls her eyes still not looking at him.

"And are your friends almost done trying to find the film they've been trying to find for the last ten minutes? Did they got lost over there or something?" the h/c haired girl said now looking back at him. "i don't know, wait-" he stood up and put his hands back his pockets "YO ATSUMU, SAMU U STILL ALIVE?!" he yelled "yeah don't worry we are, we just looking for another movie!!!" someone yelled back.

"you're crazy, it's almost 2 am and you're screaming inside a video rental store. people might think someone's getting killed here y'know?" she says nonchalantly. "yeah, okay and? but anyways im gonna go fetch those two. and i normally don't flirt with people on public places so feel special" he says with a wink, and with that he walked towards the romance section.

"wow, he doesn't flirt with people on public!! omg im so special! okay? like no body gives a shit" y/n says to herself as she puts her headphones back on.

The three got out of the rental store and walked back to suna's car, "how'd it go?" atsumu asks while he snacks on a pocky stick "eh it was fine, she kind of called me a perv but other than that it was fine" suna replied with a shrug. "I mean i would say and do the same, I'd be really freaked out if someone hits on me while i just peacefully do my work" osamu added.

"bro how do you find her hot?? she looks like she hasn't slept in weeks, NOT EVEN DAYS BRO. WEEKS." the blonde haired guy said as he still munched on pocky sticks, "i don't know, maybe it's because i have a special place in my heart for sleep deprived hotties" suna says as he starts his car.

Maybe it is true, maybe he does have a special place for sleep deprived hotties.