#21 ; "then I'll marry you"

1:30 am

(PLAY FOR LOVERS BY LAMP)

IT'S THE THIRD DAY WHICH MEANS THE GROUP LEFT THE BEACH EARLIER, AND Y/N IS COMING BACK TO HER REGULAR SHIFT AT THE RENTAL STORE. As usual suna was still bugging her and asking if bald people work in a restaurant should they wear hairnets, y/n just rolled her eyes at him and told him what she usually says when he asks these.

"what kind of stupid question is that?" with a little laugh at the end of her sentence, "no but like what if there's tiny tiny very tiny hair particles on their head and you just don't notice that those tiny very tiny particles are already on your food and you just ate a bald person's hair particle?" he asked as y/n still looked at him confused.

"i have a question, if bald people have those tiny tiny very tiny particles of hair on their head how could a hair net simply catch those tiny particles? do bald people have to wear special hairnets for those?" she asked

"AGHHH YOU'RE JUST MAKING MY HEAD HURT EVEN MORE!!!" suna complained as he drank a strawberry milk drink that y/n brought for the both of them earlier, "and also this thing is good, where do you even buy them?" he asked again holding the almost finished bottle up

"that my love is a question that will forever be left unanswered" y/n smiled sarcastically, "come onnn tell meee im begging youuuu" suna whined and y/n just simply shooked her head as a reply, "no, it'll probably take five to ten years of marriage to get me spit where i buy these" she smiled as the guy infront was deep in thought, "then I'll marry you"

"are you seriously just gonna marry me cause you want to know where i buy these drinks? wow okay" y/n said with an offended tone, "maybe, kinda, probably fifty percent of the multiple reasons why i will marry you" suna smiled at her as the girl let out a sigh, "men these days, they marry you cause they just wanna know where you buy strawberry yogurt drinks" she shook her head slowly in disappointment.

Suna laughed at her, "i was kidding, as much as i wanna know where you buy them i won't have the courage to even propose" he says before scratching his nape, "you are such a pussy" she rolled her eyes.

"So do you actually considered marrying someone in the future?" suna asked while they walked at the sidewalk, suna was close to the road side while they hold hands, (sidewalk rule 😇😇) "i don't know, if it happens it happens i guess" y/n shrugged as suna held her by the hand. They continued on talking while they were on their way to the train station.

"bye, ill wait for you" suna said before the train's door closed, y/n nodded and smiled "don't hold your breath"

(PLAY INNSÆI BY HÖGNI)

As suna walked back to the parking lot to get his car, he thought of many possibilities to what will happen if he told her, ofcourse they would still continue but everyone knew nothing would work if you had a relationship over the phone, it could work but there's no chance it would last. Even if he told her nothing would change, he's just saving them alot more heartbreak than they could have. He stopped, and looked over the bridge, the sun was rising and it reflected on the dirty water that was under the bridge.

He stayed for a while just watching the sunrise, a couple seconds later his phone kept buzzing, suna tooked it from his pocket and answered curious to who would've been calling him this early in the morning, "hello?" he asked, "suna? this is reiko, I have bad news." the voice of suna's sister rang on his phone, "it's mom, her cancer has been getting worse and it's starting to spread little by little but the doctors believe it'll catch up and" she took a pause as suna's breathing just hitched.

"and she really needs the money for the surgery, if she couldn't get it the next month or earlier" he heard reiko release a small sob, and as to her voice she sounded like she'd been crying as well. "okay, I'll take care of it don't worry." suna forced a smile even though she couldn't even see him through the phone.

Suna arrived at his house and saw atsumu laying down on his couch, "what the hell are you doing here this early?" the brown haired guy asked as he closed the door, "lane broke up with me" atsumu said without any expression on his face, suna's face soften and he walked towards the couch. "what was the reason? did she tell you?" he asked, atsumu looked at suna who had a really confused face, "it was about me going to america with the team, she said it wouldn't work anyways so why try?" the blonde haired guy chuckled, "she was right, why try right?"

Suna couldn't tell him anything, he understood both sides but somehow he couldn't tell a simple advise, "i don't know anymore" atsumu said as a simple tear slipped out of his eyes, suna stood up and went to his cupboard of alcohol. He opened two bottles of beer and walked up to the couch, he gave one of the bottle to atsumu. "Here, you need it as much as i do."

Suna looked up at his ceiling, his phone was the only thing that was giving his whole room light,

manager takahashi

----------------------------------------------
me: i don't wanna delay the going to abroad, i wanna go.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

He still haven't sent it but he needed to, he didn't want to but he need to go until he still have time. Suna didn't know what to do even though he knew what he'll end up doing anyways. He just wished there was another option that could save everything he has in his life right now.

---------------------------------
Successfully sent!
---------------------------------