#25 ; "titanic"

8 months later

Y/N WAS SITTING DOWN ON HER SOFA AS SHE THOUGHT OF WHAT TO DO

Y/N WAS SITTING DOWN ON HER SOFA AS SHE THOUGHT OF WHAT TO DO. It was kind of a off day for her, she didn't have any jobs except for her morning shift in the gas station, but other than that there's nothing for her to really do now, she slept earlier so that's out of the options. Then she remembered something, suna's letter told her to watch titanic, she still didn't know why so she didn't really waste her time on watching it. A few minutes later she found her self digging into the box that was full of films and found the one she was looking for.

She put the film inside and started watching.

Y/n didn't really remember when she watched this but she kind of predicted every scene that shows on the film. As far as she knows she haven't really watched it before.

(PLAY 初恋 BY HIKARU UTADA)

As the scene of jack and rose on the railings of the boat played, a picture of a teenage boy flashed on her mind, her eyes widen as the scene played, the more memories of that boy started flowing on her mind, y/n breathed out.

"YOO!! SUNAAA WAIT FOR ME!!!" y/n yelled as suna ran away from her, "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!!!!" he laughed as the girl threw him her shoe, "that's cheating!" he yelled at her as a pair of shoe landed on his feet stumbling him.

Y/n's eyes widen even more as tears flow, as much as memories flew on her mind.

"Hey, give me one of those" y/n asked suna who was chugging one of his strawberry milk drink, "buy them yourself you know where i buy them anyways" he snarked, "but i already used my money for pork buns! Just give me one already" she kicked him, "fine here" he rolled his eyes at her as he gave her the drink with the straw.

The boy looked awfully like suna, and as she remembered more and more memories of them, she continued to repeat the scene from the titanic and as expected she remembered more.

"yoooooo y/nnn!!! wait for me!" lane ran up to her as y/n smiled at her, "LANEEEEEE!!" the h/c haired girl ran towards her too, "you're finally back from summer vacation! I missed you so much"

------------------

"did you know atsumu like you?? he told me yesterday after we played truth or dare" y/n wiggled her eyebrows at lane while atsumu tried to cover her mouth, "oooohhh atsumu are you being shy right now?" suna laughed at him, "stop being immature, were gonna be late for practice" osamu sighed.

Y/n sobbed while trying to process all the information she's getting, she knew that she got into an accident back then but she couldn't believe how much memories she'd left behind, her first love, all her friends, all the fun they've had.

"i like you" suna said as the girl's eyes were in shocked, "i like you too" she finally answered after a long pause.

------------------

"LET'S SEE THE TITANIC" suna showed her two tickets for the new film that had released this year, "fine, but you know how i hate these cheesy films righttt?" she whined as suna shook his head in disagreement "I promise you, you won't regret your decision!"

---After the film---

"WHY DID YOU BRING ME TO WATCH SUCH A SAD FILM??!!?" y/n cried as suna laughed, "it's fun to cry right?"

Y/n tried to fight the crying but she couldn't as she rewinded the same scene all of over again, try to remember as much as she could. She couldn't take it anymore, even if she knew that he wouldn't answer, y/n took her phone and dialed the same number she'd still memorized all this time, she cried as the phone rang and rang, "the number you have dialed-" she didn't let the woman finished instead she tried calling it again, and again, and again, as more memories flow on her mind, she finally stopped after alot more dials.

Y/n just hugged her phone to her chest and as she sobbed, the film still played on the tv.

Suna was having a day off today and have nothing to do but rest, he was starting to get bored and he was getting tired of not doing anything, so he looked for a film to watch. As he looked at the cds he saw a familiar one that he knew he'll want to watch, the titanic, he blinked, and before he knew it he was already watching it.

Suna saw the familiar scene that they will always repeat all over again while watching, it was the scene where rose and jack were on the railings of the boat, as the scene played he remembered memories back in highschool with the specific girl she used to watch this with.

"Dude why not just tell her, if she rejects you which there's no possibility, then just stay as friends" osamu said as he played cards with kita on the bleachers, "aghh why is liking someone so complicated!!?" suna complained while he scratched his head, "liking someone is simple but if you love someone well that's a different story" kita laughed at him.

Suna silently laughed at this memory, as he leaned back, he sighed as the movie continued.

"shut up" she smiled at him as suna teased her, "see you walk like this" he copied her while he drunkly walked around, "i literally don't walk like that" y/n laughed, "yes you do you're just in denial" suna chuckled still continuing on mocking how she walked.

"She did walk like a drunk guy" suna let out an airy laugh, as he remembered more and more memories of her back in highschool.

He was just too sad to even let out a tear, for the past few months he felt exhausted, he cried almost every day as he tried to forget everything about y/n, he tried to forget all the memories they had, everything, but he couldn't just do that, even if he had too, he wouldn't.

His mom is doing okay now too, careerwise is also growing faster than everyone expected. Suna was slowly growing fame even though he just started.

Suna was happy, yet of course after he does the things he needs to do, his mind lingers around how y/n was doing now, or is she still working on the rental store? sometimes he wanted to go back and tell her how he misses her but he couldn't. And he hated that feeling, so much.