#16 ; "you have no idea."

5:06 pm

SUNA PICKED Y/N UP FROM HER HOUSE AS PROMISE CAUSE EVERY WEEK THEIR FRIEND GROUP HAS A TINY GATHERING AT HIS HOUSE

SUNA PICKED Y/N UP FROM HER HOUSE AS PROMISE CAUSE EVERY WEEK THEIR FRIEND GROUP HAS A TINY GATHERING AT HIS HOUSE. They always did this since they all had a house but they chose suna's cause he had the biggest living room and he has an entertainment room where people can just hang out.

Even y/n was surprised that someone needed that much room for one person, but it kind of makes sense since he has alot of friends, they both came in the house and y/n saw familiar faces, all of the people that was sitting on the couch in atsumu's party was here, everyone was doing different kinds of things together. For example osamu, atsumu and lane were playing billiards, aran and kita were on the table playing card games. Suna took his coat off and everyone turned to the both of them.

"well, well, well the love birds are here guys!!!" aran yelled at the four who smirked at the two, "yo suna! thanks for lending me your lamborghini when i got stuck on the road!!" atsumu yelled as he leaned back the wall, "yeah, thanks for giving me one billion dollars when my mom needed surgery" kita said not looking up and still playing the game.

Suna chuckled, "no problem guys, it was my pleasure"

"look at him acting all buff just cause he has a girlfriend, i could gladly steal her you know?" lane said cockily

"and i would gladly take your offer" y/n replied taking her coat off, lane skidaddled to the h/c haired girl and whispered to suna, "i am now gladly taking her away from you" y/n laughed as suna smiled "be my guest"

"im offended, but anyways bye im replacing you for lane" she waved off as lane took her away and sat at the couch. Suna turned towards to aran and kita, aran was losing as usual and kita just stayed serious throughout their game, "yo what's up" suna asked and gave aran a handshake hug, "nothing, just losing to be honest. yo girl seems chill" aran replied "yea she's better than all the girls you've dated before" aran laughed.

"YOU'RE LITERALLY LOSING WHAT, I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU'RE THE BEST OUT OF EVERYONE ON THIS GAME" y/n yelled at the brown haired guy that was chuckling, "suna is probably the worst with card games" kita laughed, "shut up, let's clean the cards and just hang i don't wanna stress out about this"

"here comes the competitive and angry suna" atsumu replied to him, suna went to the couch and put soda inside his cup, y/n went behind him "damn you actually have a competitive side huh" she laughs at him "well, you learn new things everyday" he smiled, still facing the tv. "wanna go on a drive?" y/n asked him as he nods in reply.

(Play you're here that's the thing by beabadoobee)

They stood up from the couch and took their coats, "yo we're going for a drive, we'll be back in a bit" suna says as they all nodded. "have you seen me cook? trust me i look hot in an apron" he says while y/n laughed at him "oh yeah? I'd like to see that" suna looked at her still chuckling, y/n grabbed the camera from the back seat and opened it.

"Say hi dummy" she pointed the camera towards suna who was still smiling while he drove, "hello, kids don't do drugs" he waved and looked back at the road again, "wow great advise" she says as she laughed at his statement, y/n pointed the camera at the road now as they drove with the city lights beaming at them.

"woah, the lights looks really cool from the camera" she said zooming in on the traffic lights, suna admired her from his point of view, "i would love to see you like this from now on got it?"

"you're demanding"

"I'll admit, but you make me more inlove with you when you're like this"

y/n slowly looked at suna as he still looked at her with admiration, "tell me why did you even like me in the first place?" she asked taking pauses every two to three words, "cause you're, you. im not trying to brag or anything but even if you knew i had fame and all but you still treated me like a normal person" he shrugged, well it was kind of true that y/n couldn't care less that he was famous, she just didn't seem to notice that she'd been talking with someone known all this time.

"well, if i was being honest i didn't really noticed it until now that you mentioned it, it was kinda easy if you ask me." she replied with a simple smile still holding on to the camera, "you made it easy, i mean that you were kind of easy to communicate with, even if you're tough at the beginning it was still fun to be with you."

"we are both being so cheesy right now"

"yea but I'd rather be cheesy with you" suna wiggled his eyebrows and y/n chuckled after she started the camera again, "say hi again weirdo, im gonna do a Q&A" he turned to her his eyes squint as he smiled, "hello, wait are you gonna sell this footage?" he asked and y/n hit him lightly, he puts his eyes back to the road.

"Okay first question, what do you look forward to when you wake up in the morning?" she released a sigh before the question as suna smiled when he thought about a good answer, "i always look forward to go on the rental store, sometimes i wished it was already night and time would go fast." you could see a slight smirk on his face after he answered her questions, y/n looked at him through the camera as she thought about another question to ask him.

"next question, do you wish that things were more different?"

Suna shook his head as soon her question finished, "even if there's better a better possiblity?" she asked again as he looked over to her and shook his head, "if there's a better possiblity than this, i wouldn't believe it" he shrugged as his answer made y/n's heart jump for the second time this day.

"if you could travel anywhere, where would you go?"

"beside you"

"that's not traveling dumbass"

"but you said i could go anywhere? i would stay beside you, that's still a place." suna sternly replied as he still continued to drive, while y/n looked at him blankly she felt her face and whole body become warm, "okay my turn, what could make you feel like you're a different person and would ultimately make you feel happy?"

y/n thought for a minute, what is? except for her family. Suna would probably the answer to the question. She licked her lips before she gave him her answer, "you." she hesitantly replied as she puts the camera towards her, "just simply you with me could change my whole definition of happiness, and my point of view of life. you made me feel like life is not just about survival or earning money. you're here that's the thing that would always make me smile even if im in denial sometimes cause i don't wanna seem soft or vulnerable" y/n shrugged now she's looking out of the window.

Suna turned to her and slightly smiled, "you have no idea"

"then give me an idea" y/n looked back at him.