#03 ; "asterisk with a hot cashier"

11:28 pm

Y/N SAW A FAMILIAR GUY LEANING BESIDES THE DOOR

Y/N SAW A FAMILIAR GUY LEANING BESIDES THE DOOR. 'Oh he did really come' she thought, y/n technically didn't think he was coming but i guess he's a man of his words now. "oh, i didn't expect to see you" she said as he looks up at her "didn't i tell you i was coming today? or was i dreaming when i told u i was?" suna said with a confused face sipping his iced coffee, "nah u told me but i wasn't sure you would actually come jerk" she replied and went inside.

"so what's ur plan tonight weirdo? are you gonna stay here until i finish my shift? cause if you are then your crazy" y/n says as she puts her small bag inside her drawer, her plastic bag of snacks and drinks are on the side of the computer and as usual she takes out her favorite strawberry drink. "yeah i am, you got a problem with it?" suna asks as he takes another sip of his coffee

"you're wasting your sleep inside a video rental store" y/n replied after drinking the strawberry milk, the brown haired guy cleared his throat "asterisk with a hot cashier, worth it if u ask me and i don't have a sleeping schedule either so chill" he says trying to soothe her down and easing out the eye twitching. "what do you even plan to do, it's boring as fuck here." y/n says as she leans forward on the counter and puts her head between her palms.

"uhh i don't know like probably watch a movie or something?"

"where the fuck do you think we can watch a movie in here??"

"but isn't this like a video rental store?? it's supposed to have a tv"

"nah not this store."

"Okay then I think we just die out of boredom the whole night, but atleast i get to spend it with a hot cashier I guess" suna shrugged "say that again or i will kick your ballsacks" y/n said with a straight face leaving suna wondering if it was a joke or not.

30 minutes later

"MY TURN, MY TURN. push me until there" suna yelled as y/n chuckled at him and his stupid idea, he sat on the gaming chair as y/n pushed him through all the genre sections of the store, suddenly y/n pushed too hard and the chair fell to the ground with suna. He laughed and y/n kind of chuckled it was like a silent laugh but suna think it counts. They have been pushing each other around for the last 20 minutes since no one really came in the store.

"next time remind me to not agree to any ideas you give when we're bored." y/n said as she drank another one of those strawberry yogurt milk, "what's there to like about those strawberry thingies?" suna asked as he fluffed his hair out removing the sweat off of him. "uhh let's see, what is so special about these? hmm? probably cause it's delicious? duh why would i be drinking it if it wasn't good" y/n simply replied as suna sat back down on the chair besides the counter.

"why do they even need someone to work here at night, no body comes here anyway"

"i don't know, that's their problem though im getting profit out of it so why not" y/n shrugged.

"damn they for real losing money"

"you're asking so much question, do you know that?" the h/c haired girl replied to him "what can i say? im a curious man" suna replied and y/n just rolled her eyes at him. There was a minute of silence between the two of them, suna tried to look around the store as corduroy dreams by rex orange county started playing on the radio. "why are you here? tell me" y/n broke the silence that has been quivering around the air.

"to be honest? i don't know, maybe your hotness just pulled me towards here you know?" he didn't make eye contact "you? YOU. you find me hot?? is there something wrong with your eyes? do you have like cataracts inside of those stupid eyes of yours?" y/n looked at him with an undistinguished expression. Suna lets out a laugh "yeah, maybe i do. maybe i have something wrong with my eyes." he says.

"are you saying im not really hot? how dare you" y/n said with an offended gasp, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU, you're confusing you know that??" he looks over at the h/c haired girl that was still eyeing him with offended eyes, "im really not that confusing you're just too stupid to communicate with me" she went back to slurping her strawberry milk. suna scoffed jokingly "is that how you view me? too stupid to communicate? damn im hurt, that's the first thing that came up to your mind. not even to how hot i am." suna slouched down to the chair as he blew his extra hair out of his face.

"How could i find someone who's full of himself, arrogant, and doesn't even care about anyone unless they look good or attractive hot?" as y/n said these words to suna, his face made up every offended expressions you could even think about, "i mean why would u care about someone if their ugly?" suna says as he sits back again

"you're an asshole you know, damn you rich people" she glares at him

"aye, im just telling the truth" he holds up his hands acting like he's about to get arrested.

"this is why you're arrogant in my book"

"YOU HAVE A BOOK ABOUT ME?"

"haha very funny" she says in a sarcastic laugh as she rolls her eyes again.

"You should stop rolling your eyes, it might get stuck back and kill you" suna crosses his arms around his chest, "wow im so scared" the h/c haired girl said still not making eye contact, "why do you always avoid eye contact with me?" he asks, "cause i don't like eye contact" she shrugs "or your just nervous to look at me cause im too hot" suna added, "you're too full of yourself, not everything is supposed to be about you. what if i actually have a problem and i can't make eye contact unless it's really needed" y/n says with a low voice.

"Okay then let's have a staring contest, if it's actually not about me that's why you can't make eye contact then you could hold up and fortunately not fold, which i totally doubt" suna smiles

"Okay fine, if that's what you want." She says now looking at him

The staring contest began as soon as y/n looked at him, suna smiled as she saw y/n's face closely 'i can't believe she fell for this trick.'

Meanwhile y/n was focusing on his eyes as the staring contest has lasted for a while now, she could see a small smile creeping up on the side of his lips, she then thought that maybe she could win this thing without proving any of his accusations. 'ill make him fold first' she thought as she went forward until there was atleast a 2 inch space between them.

As soon as she was close enough, she smiled him. It was the first time he actually saw her do a smile planted on her lips other than a plain line. She looks better with it, after a couple of seconds suna realized what was happening and turned red and blinked. "HA! u lost" y/n pointed at him as suna puts his face on his palms, obviously embarrassed that he folded first.

After a couple of minutes suna finally got his act together and only a light pink tint is only visible on his cheeks that made y/n chuckled, "THAT WAS BEGINNERS LUCK! u cheated." he says, as y/n still continued chuckling "u wanna do a rematch and fold for the second time rich boy?" she says cockily "oh your so on." suna replied accepting her challenge.