#13 ; "day three"

8:32 PM, day three

Y/N AND SUNA SANG LOVE

Y/N AND SUNA SANG LOVE. FEAT ZACARI BY KENDRICK LAMAR (play it for this chapter) THAT WAS BLASTING THROUGH THE RADIO. they were on their way to atsumu's house new year party, "okay heads up there will be alot of people there so it's gonna be crazier than the last party we went to the last time." suna said as y/n nodded to whatever he was telling her, "oh and im probably gonna be drunk to drive you so i'll just walk you to the train station since it's pretty close to atsumu's house" suna said and y/n nodded "yeah that's fine by me" she kind of wanted him to drive her back to her house but she understood.

The house was blasting music again, like the other time y/n was here. It was already full of people dancing, "hey y/n look, i made atsumu rent a photobooth just for us to take pictures for later" suna pointed at the corner where people we're in a line, she smiled at him as a familiar face walked towards her "LANE! OH MY GOD YOUR HERE" y/n hugged her as lane smiled at her "AAAA i missed youuu, i forgot to ask for your number last time. can i know now before i drink, cause i know im gonna be too drunk to function later" y/n laughed at lane as she took her phone out of her pocket, "im gonna leave you too for now to mingle, bye" suna waved at the two who waved back.

As soon as suna left them both lane dragged y/n to the dancefloor, "so tell me what's the latest news between you and you know who, i dont wanna say his name cause there might be some crazy ex girlfriend out here that could be eavesdropping" lane asked y/n, "i think i do have an update, it's about me though. i think your correct, maybe i am developing feelings but im still not sure about it." y/n replied as they both danced and laughed, they gossiped even more about alot of things but someone from the crowd called them, it was atsumu calling them to follow him.

They followed him and they were lead to a couch again at the side of the dance floor, it was the same people again the last party, they were all familiar to y/n so she sat down beside lane, "so what's up, why did you disturb our dancing?" lane asked the blonde haired guy that was sitting on the side of the couch "uh because i want to be with my girlfriend duh, and we're playing truth or dare" he replied to the girl beside y/n, "what are we in middle school? is this like a basement party to you?" lane rolled her eyes, the two kept bickering at each other while suna arrived with two drinks, he gave one to y/n as he smiled at her.

"How are you?" 

"Why are you asking me awkward questions?" she laughed "i dont know how to start conversations okay? you're the one that's good with starting a topic" suna laughed as he took a sip from his drink, "okay then, what if i start the conversation with let's take a picture at the photo booth?" y/n replied rasing one eyebrow as suna chuckled "fine, but i get to keep it until the party ends, k? so im sure you won't run away from me"

The two stood up from the group and atsumu looked at them, "where are you guys going?" he asked "we're gonna take pictures at the photobooth, you can start playing your middle school truth or dare, bye" suna waved at them while y/n smiled and waved. "See? even suna thinks this game is for middle schoolers" atsumu rolled his eyes, while the two disapeared from the crowd. 

Lucky for them there wasn't any line anymore, so no waiting. They went inside and tooked a couple of pictures, "move your nasty hands away from my shoulders" she mumbled but suna didn't listen as they took the first photo, "HEY STOP PINNING ME" she laughed and suna did to but he didn't listen again, they took the last two photo y/n didn't even try to complain this time cause she knew he wouldn't listen. 

After a while of drinking and dancing around the two came into a halt, "wanna ditch the party?" suna whispered to y/n "are you sure, it'll be okay with your friends though?" she yelled, "eh they wouldn't care, let's go" suna dragged her outside the door and they ran away from the house, "we have 20 minutes until the end of the world, what do you wanna do for the meantime?" he asked her, "i don't know, i didn't do a bucket list to what i'll do for the last 20 minutes of my life." y/n shrugged, "okay, let's go spend the last few minutes to the train station then." suna replied back and y/n just nodded.

(PLAY LIKE I NEED YOU BY KESHI NOW)

While they walked towards the train station, they both laughed while they did stupid things at one point suna gave y/n a piggy back ride when she said her feet hurts, he dropped her when they were on the stair down to the station. "What are we even gonna do here suna?" y/n said as soon as they enter the station, "i don't know but i would like to die here if the world does end" he simply replied walking on the benches. They arrived at their favorite bench and stopped there, suna jumped down from the bench, "one more minute until it ends" he said while looking at his watch, "can i see the photo we tooked earlier?" y/n asked as she sat down on the bench.

"okay, sure." suna simply replied as he took out something from his pocket, "here" he said as he handed it to y/n. 

She stared at the photo, not saying a thing to him, meanwhile suna waited for her reply

She stared at the photo, not saying a thing to him, meanwhile suna waited for her reply. "You know we can replace it tomorrow if you dont li-" before he could finish his sentence, "remember when you asked me what will i do if the world does end?" she said, as suna looked at her and nodded, she stood up "well, i want to change my answer, we have ten more seconds right?" she said, and suna simply nodded. "Well i want to do this incase the world ends in ten seconds." she tiptoed to reach suna's , and closed her eyes, their lips made contact and reached each other as they heard countdowns from afar, "5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!" suna heard as he closed his eyes and grabbed y/n's waist, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and now they both wished that the world doesn't end, cause they'd like for this moment to last forever.

After a few seconds, they were sure the world won't end. they were sure that it was far from ending. 

They leaned back, and they lost contact of each other, they looked at each's eyes as y/n's train was announced on the megaphones, "my train's almost here" she said, and he just nodded. 

Before the train arrived, suna gave y/n an envelope, "here, it's a gift from me." he said and as y/n opened it she gasped, her eyes teared up and she slowly looked up at suna, "have a safe trip and don't forget about me okay?" he said as y/n gasped "thank you so much" she mumbled as she hugged him tightly. "shh dont cry dummy, you're starting the year with being emotional" he chuckled as the train stopped infront of them, "hey here's your train, i'll see you when you come back." suna let go and she did too,  "i'll see you when i come back." she waved goodbye and went in the train "don't hold your breath" y/n said as the train door closed.