#11 ; "day one"

6:31 am, day 1.

(play the glue song by beabadoobee for the whole chapter <3)

would look better if he was bald

5:31 am

suna: 
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINEE
WAKE UP!!!!?!?(2(28#(#
BRO
WAKE TF UP
IM GONNA SPAM U IF U
DON'T REPLY 😊😊😊

y/n:
it's fucking early
why do you want to go out
this early in the morning???
ur mental if you think im going out
this early

suna:
damn u don't want the
photo? okay then

y/n:
where are we going today?

suna:
TO THE BEACHHH
u better be excited

y/n:
r u kidding me?
it's like 5 degrees outside
and u want to go to the beach?

suna:
we're not swimming genius
we're just gonna have a little
picnic and watch the waves

y/n:
aight where do we
meet up?

suna:
open ur door

y/n:
WHAT THE FUCK??

y/n fell off the bed as she read his message, she quickly stood up from the floor and looked at the mirror as he continued to knock on the door, she brushed her hair and walked toward the door and saw a freezing suna standing beside the door. "why the fuck are you here already??? i should've believed that customer that called you mental cause you must have something wrong with your brain" she continued to rant and rant about how crazy he is.

Suna just went in as soon as y/n opened the door. "get ready and stop scolding me, you sound like my mom" he said pushing her towards her room, "but-"

"no buts go get ready, wear good it's fucking cold outside" he says and closed the door of y/n's room, "i don't even know what im gonna wear" she sighed and opened her closet as she looked through all her clothes.

suna looked around her apartment, she kept most things organized and some things are messy, suna went around her living room and saw pictures at the coffee table, suna went and took a closer look at it and saw y/n with a younger boy, he looked like he was on the age between nine to twelve years old. Suna smiled at the picture, y/n was smiling while hugging the little boy tightly.

Y/n got out of the room and saw suna looking at the photo, "that's my little brother" she said and smiled slightly, "oh yeah i figured, you ready?" he smiled at her and got up from the sofa, "yeah, but do i have to bring like i don't know, what do people bring at picnics?" she asks him innocently and suna laughed at her, "Don't tell me you haven't been in a picnic?" he chuckled "DON'T JUDGE ME I JUST DIDN'T HAVE TIME BACK THEN OKAY? i was a very busy kid" y/n looked away in embarrassment.

Suna chuckled a little bit more, "nah, don't worry. i have all the supplies, just bring yourself and it's all complete" he replied and the h/c haired girl just went and tooked a final look at her full body mirror and walked out with suna, as soon as y/n got inside his car she opened the radio and "glue song" by beabadoobee played, "so why did u pick a picnic for the day one? you better have a good reason for this or I will actually kill the shit out of you for waking me up this early"

"well i wanted to see the sunrise today so i figured i'd see it with you at the beach, isn't that the best reason you had ever heard before?" suna replied as he drove out of the parking lot, "okay, i accept it but this better be the last time i have to wake this early" she buckled her seat belt, got rid of her shoes and put her feet on the dashboard, "ewww get your stinky feet away from my dashboard" suna said while trying to get y/n's feet away from the dashboard

"hell no, now you have to face the consequences" she replied "okay then, if that's your only consequence i will gladly even put your feet on my lap while I drive" he laughed and y/n looked at him with an evil grin "okay do it, i don't care how musty your socks are" he shrugged and y/n laughed "if you say so" she reluctantly put her feet on his lap and laughed

"THIS FEELS SO WEIRDD EWWW" she said between laughs "YOU CHOSE THIS PATH" suna laughed as well as he drove, after a couple of minutes of listening to music y/n fell asleep while her feet was on suna's lap, he noticed that she fell asleep and a little smile appeared on the side of his lips.

After a while they arrived at the beach and they actually arrived in time, the sun was just starting to rise as they laid the towel down and some beach chairs. Suna brought some food down, there was alfredo pasta as the main food, fruits, drinks, cutlery, and snacks. "How can i be sure that you didn't put poison on the pasta?" she asked and suna shrugged.

"I'll try it first then will you believe me?"

"Maybe" she replied back as suna took a fork and took forkful of the pasta, he ate it with ease as he nods "that's some good ass pasta"

"damn you actually make it look good, i wanna try it" y/n said as she took out a fork from the picnic basket, she tasted the pasta and nodded as well "oh shit, that's actually so good. who cooked this? i wanna marry them"

"i learned this recepe from osamu, but im the one who cooked it. so do you wanna marry me already???" he says as his eyebrows moved up and down, y/n leaned over his face and for a minute suna actually thought he thought she was gonna kiss him, but she just puts his sunglasses from his forehead to his eyes.

"This isn't that bad, i thought you didn't know how to cook pasta to be honest" y/n said and suna looked at her with a shocked look on his face "excuse me but for your information i am a really good chef"

"i didn't say you weren't a good chef i said i thought you didn't know how to cook pasta stupid" she said as she continued eating the alfredo pasta, "still offended not gonna lie" y/n rolls her eyes at his sassy attitude.

"what's next after the beach?"

"what do you wanna do?" he asked putting the chips down on his lap, "let's walk around the beach after the picnic, then let's spend the last few hours going to a cat cafe or something" y/n said as she picked a grape from her plate, "good idea. one of my friend recommended me one cat cafe that's just around here so"

After a while they finished their food and they both started walking around the beach as they talked about stupid things and asked each other questions, "OH BY THE WAY DO YOU HAVE AN ANSWER FROM MY QUESTION YESTERDAY??" he asked and y/n froze, "yeah, and if i need to be honest, i think it would be...less fun i guess" she shrugged and looked at the waves hitting the sand, suna didn't speak neither. The noise of the waves filling in the silence that was lingering.

"But, anyways. What about you? what do you imagine if i just disappeared from your life?" y/n turned to him with wondering eyes, "hm, i think it would be pretty boring. and probably I'll have a better sleeping schedule but still" suna replied and chuckled as he looked back at the girl who just stared at him still with wondering eyes, "and living in a world without getting to do the thing i look forward the most to do every day probably sucks" he quietly said but it was loud enough for y/n to hear.

The waves hits the sand, y/n and suna's footprints was all over the sand and their shared earphones that still played the glue song by beabadoobee.

"it's been fun, y/n. it's probably been the funnest two months of my life." suna said, they continued to walk, as both of them smiled by each other's presence.