Chapter 60: Braised Yellow Chicken and Sweet and Sour Short Ribs

Start from the beginning

Heat the oil pan, stir-fry minced garlic, ginger slices and dried chilies. The pungent smell and the aroma of garlic quickly spread in the live broadcast room, making the audience swallow their saliva reflexively.

At this time, Ruan Tang poured in the freshly cut chicken legs, and then turned on high temperature to stir fry. Seasoned with salt, soy sauce, sweet noodle sauce, onion, ginger and garlic, etc., the baishengsheng chicken thigh quickly turns reddish brown. After the chicken has completely changed color, add water to the pot until the chicken is submerged, then add ingredients such as shiitake mushrooms, cabbage, green peppers, and enoki mushrooms, and finally add pepper and a little sugar, cover the pot, and put it on low temperature simmer to collect the juice, about 20 minutes to complete.

"Steamed yellow chicken just like this for 20 minutes. Now let's make sweet and sour short ribs."

Sweet and sour short ribs are fast-hand dishes that can be prepared quickly. Ruan Tang bought a whole strip with more meat Ribs, after he washed the ribs, put them in a pot of cold water and blanch them, skim off the foam and blood, then fish them out, drain them and chop them into three or four centimeters long ribs.

Next, pour a little oil into the pan, fry the short ribs at medium and low temperature until the surface turns golden brown, then take them out and put them in a large bowl. Those who are greedy can't wait to go up and taste it. Although it hasn't been seasoned yet, it can already smell the smell of meat.

[Yaomoto Rumo: Are the ribs in this bowl ready to eat?]

[Qingqingqingqingqingchu: Of course not! It's not seasoned yet!]

Ruan Tang said dumbfoundedly, "You can't eat it yet. The fried ribs are just broken and not fully cooked. Wait a little longer."

He set up another oil pan, poured cooking oil, and then put two tablespoons of white sugar into the pot and boil it evenly at low temperature. The sugar gradually melted and slowly turned into a brown-yellow syrup. When the syrup in the pot gradually has small bubbles, pour in salt, soy sauce, and balsamic vinegar, and after they are mixed into a sweet and sour sauce, put in the short ribs and stir fry until the small ribs are completely dyed After the color of the sauce is applied, it can be directly out of the pan.

The reddish-brown sweet and sour short ribs were carefully arranged by Ruan Tang in a neat square array, sprinkled with chopped green onions, surrounded by carved carrot flowers and a few green leaves for decoration, and the brown sauce spread in a white porcelain bowl The shiny half circle looks very pleasing to the eye.

[Be worthy of Tathagata and worthy of Qing: It's my favorite sweet and sour dish again! Send crystal flowers to the anchor!]

[Yue Mingya: It's so beautiful, I don't even know how to say it!]

[Weak-hearted idiot: No matter how beautiful it is, it has to go into my stomach! Uh... so delicious...]

[Learn to cook with the host: This dish is moderately sweet and sour, not greasy or greasy, and tastes crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. It's really delicious! I want to write it down and go back and do it!]

[Li Ziduoduo: I want to know how many dishes you learned upstairs? ]

The meat of the pork ribs is fresh and tender. Because it was fried first, it tastes a bit crunchy on the outside, but the inside is very tender. You can taste the rich gravy inside and the sauce wrapped on the outside. The ingredients are sweet and sour and mellow, which makes people salivate. After eating, they still want to eat, and it seems that they can't stop at all.

At this time, the stewed chicken that Ruan Tang made before was almost ready, and when the lid was lifted, a strong aroma came over the face, which immediately attracted the attention of all the audience. This dish is not only rich in ingredients, but also quite special in color matching. It is not as bright and bright as the sweet and sour short ribs, but rather dull. From the meat to the side dishes, it seems to be covered with a layer of yellow mist. It looks a bit dark. The appearance of it, but out of trust in Ruan Tang, the audience in the live broadcast room couldn't help but become more and more curious about its taste.

Ruan Tang brought out a large bowl of braised chicken for the audience to taste while it was hot.

Braised yellow chicken is cooked at low temperature and slow, so the stew is very delicious. The chicken tastes so fresh and tender that it almost melts in the mouth. The side dishes also absorb the umami of the chicken, and the soup is rich It tastes very delicious, especially the very tasty enoki mushrooms and the crispy and rotten stewed cabbage and potatoes. Can't stop eating.

[Little Swallow Fei Ah Fei: If there is white rice, I can eat three bowls with just these two dishes!]

[52yx(~O~): I can eat four big bowls!]

[Return to Wuxiang: Then I can eat five big bowls!]

[Fang Yifang: Childish or not? You can't eat it at all! I only care about whether the anchor draws a lottery today?]

[A soft flower ball: Yes, yes, yes, I want to eat, I want to eat! The anchor wants to win the prize! The anchor begs for the shady!]

"I'm sorry, there are guests here today, and the amount of dishes prepared is relatively small. I'm afraid I can't draw a lottery. I will make two dishes in the morning for you to draw a lottery." Ruan Tang said with some embarrassment.

[Salted Fish Benyu: Huh? Why does the anchor have another guest?]

[Save Baozi: It might be a lawyer or something, after all, a lot happened today.]

[ID24513916: What the upstairs said makes sense, anchor, come on!]

[Miao Miao loves to eat all the dishes of the anchor: I was a little disappointed at first, but since there will be a lottery tomorrow, I forgive you~]

[Baomu can't hold it: As long as it's not the two lucky ones who ate hot pot last time, my heart will be balanced!]

Ruan Tang: "..."

Unfortunately, those two lucky ones...

"Thank you for your support, this is the end of today's live broadcast, see you tomorrow." He yelled in the direction, "It's time to eat!"

The smart butler Xiaobai helped him bring out two prepared dishes, and Ruan Tang filled three bowls of rice from the rice cooker, and then walked out.

"I'm sorry, I'm short on time today, so I only made two dishes."

"That's enough, thank you for your hard work, please sit down."

He Yunchen and He Yunyi didn't care about these, picked up the bowl and chopsticks and started eating, the sweet and sour short ribs and the savory and delicious yellow braised chicken, served with glutinous white rice, the taste can be said to be very good.

Seeing that the two of them ate deliciously, Ruan Tang was also happy, "Eat as much as you like, there is still in the pot."

The two dishes are very delicious, and the three big men not only ate all the dishes clean, even the stewed chicken soup was used by the two brothers to bibimbap, and there was not even a single grain of rice left in the big pot of cooked rice. The fighting power can be said to be very strong.

"It's getting late, let's go first, you pack your things, I'll pick you up at noon tomorrow." He Yunchen said to Ruan Tang.

After all, no one knows how long they will stay there, so it is always better to bring more things.

"Okay, thank you Brother Chen." Ruan Tang smiled with crooked eyebrows.