Chapter 55: Pan-Fried Steak

Start from the beginning

The beef tenderloin selected by Ruan Tang is fresh and tender. After frying, it tastes particularly layered. First, there is a rich and spicy taste of black pepper sauce, and then the fresh aroma of the beef itself. Various rich flavors and meaty aromas are in the mouth. It is so delicious that people want to close their eyes and slowly savor it.

"User 'Gilbert' gave the anchor a meteor shower."

[Gilbert: Mr. Ruan Tang's cooking skills are really heaven and earth, it makes me worry about it, I'm dying! Oh—my stomach is pounding again, Lord of the universe, is this the call of love?]

Meteor Shower’s full-screen gift effects covered up all the bullet screens, leaving only this fleshy bullet screen hanging in the center.

Ruan Tang: "..."

[Meow Meow Meow: I don't know whether I should complain about this idiom level first or be shocked by this heinous confession...]

Ruan Tang was at a loss as to how to respond, when another meteor shower suddenly appeared. The broadcast room exploded.

"User 'He' gave the anchor a meteor shower."

[He: No, it's brotherhood.]

Seeing He Yunchen's barrage, Ruan Tang laughed almost immediately. Noticing his reaction, the audience in the live broadcast room immediately stood by He Yunchen's side!

[Lan Xinruoshui: The house manager did a great job!]

[Lan Lan: Hmph! Even if I hand over the anchor to house manager it's okay, I won't let the Rute mary our anchor marry and take far away!]

[Qijiu Moran: 1! The fat and water don't flow into the field of outsiders! ╭(╯^╰)╮]

Looking at them discussing his marriage here, Ruan Tang couldn't laugh or cry. Even if the empire had allowed same-sex marriage a long time ago, it didn't mean that he must be the one to marry, okay?

He interrupted everyone maliciously, and said in a brisk tone: "In order to thank everyone for their concern for me, let's draw a lottery next. There are only three places today. I wish everyone good luck."

[White clothes and wine: There are only three spots! I subconsciously took a look at the number of people online...and then...=口=]

[Qiaoqiu is not cute: the chance of winning a prize of one in 100,000,000=口=]

[Little Swallow Fly: Hahahahaha... I believe it this is definitely not the anchor's revenge! [Crying out with grievance. jpg]]

Ruan Tang opened the lottery draw in the background, and when many names began to dance around, Ruan Tang named three at random.

"Congratulations to the three lucky viewers, Xianyu Benyu, Twilight, and Yeweiyang Gongleng. The courier will be sent out later, please remember to check.

[Baomu can't hold it: Haha, I said that it is impossible to have privileged ╮(╯_╰)╭ the anchor is the most fair!]

"..."

Actually not.

Ruan Tang simply didn't know how they would react if they knew that he had actually promised His Majesty the Emperor to provide meals for Gilbert during the visit of the Rutes to the empire.

Today's steak can be said to be made for Gilbert. Also, he had promised a long time ago that he would prepare an extra serving for the two brothers He Yunchen and He Yunyi every time he cooked, so today will be no exception...

Looking at the silly and happy audience in the live broadcast room, he can only silently think: ignorance is bliss.

"Today's live broadcast ends here. Tonight, I will make boiled beef for everyone. The recipe is similar to boiled fish fillets." With a bit of guilt, after saying this, Ruan Tang said to the audience The live broadcast was turned off amidst cheers.

Quickly fried the steak, Ruan Tang asked Xiaobai to help pack it together, and sent it to the winning audience, Gilbert and the He brothers respectively.

***********

In the residence of the Rutes people.

Gilbert and several of his subordinates were in the room, anxiously waiting for the express package to arrive.

"Here we come! The courier is here!" A Rute man ran in excitedly holding a big courier box.

Gilbert immediately opened the package excitedly, and then took out four crisper boxes, each containing three hot steaks.

Not in vain, he tapped out the anchor's address, and then asked His Majesty the Emperor to arrange him a residence in the nearest courtyard. Seeing the speed, it was delivered in less than three minutes!

He must be the first to eat it!

It's just that this amount is still not enough for the Rute people who eat a lot.

After Gilbert finished eating, he still felt a little unworthy. He rubbed his stomach and lamented up and down: "My stomach is howling, why is it also calling for my love? Look at this poor guy who is obsessed with love Let's go!"

The two government officials who were specially assigned to accompany and entertain the Rutes were used to his appearance and were very calm.

Another person who was more knowledgeable said: "There is a cafeteria in the military department. The chef in it is Ruan Tang's apprentice, and the meals he cooks are all of his six-point standard. If you are not full, you might as well go there and eat again."

Of course Gilbert had no objection, so the group of guys who were not full rushed to the military headquarters in a hurry.

When the two government personnel were on the speeding car, they applied for access rights for Gilbert and others, so they entered the military headquarters smoothly.

When he arrived at the base of the military building, Gilbert happened to see He Yunchen walking towards the elevator with a huge express box in his arms.

His eyes lit up instantly, isn't this the Major General He Brother He who was so happy with him!

It's just that the other party didn't seem to notice them. He was still walking this way, but suddenly turned in another direction and was about to get on the elevator.

"Major General He!" Gilbert hurriedly greeted He Yunchen.

He Yunchen stopped and nodded politely towards Gilbert, "Your Excellency."

Noticing the courier box he hid behind him, Gilbert asked curiously, "Major General, what are you holding in your hand?"

He Yunchen His gaze shifted slightly:

"...the file."