Chapter 55: Pan-Fried Steak

Start from the beginning

[Gilbert: Meat! I love meat the most!]

Ruan Tang: "..."

Just by looking at the name, you can tell who is talking, right? The operation of directly replacing the nickname with the real name is also very speechless.

[Qianqiu: The leader of the Rutes appeared in the live broadcast room?]

[Green light in the lotus pond: group photo in the front row!]

[Ji Lixin: The style of our live broadcast room is really getting higher and higher, even the leader of the Rutes has become a fan of the anchor...]

[Mrs. Is it the anchor...]

[Ximo: That's right! no! We must not let him succeed!]

Because of Gilbert's sudden appearance, the audience suddenly became excited.

Ruan Tang shook his head speechlessly, and concentrated on making the steak. He took a piece of beef tenderloin, cleaned it, cut it into steaks about two centimeters thick, and tapped the cut steak with the back of a kitchen knife to make the meat more loose and tender. Then smear onion and ginger juice on the surface of the beef tenderloin to remove the fishy smell, and then evenly sprinkle the ground black pepper and salt, and it is ready to fry.

Then he took out a pan, heated it up, and put a piece of butter in it to melt slowly. Butter is one of the new dairy products developed by the Academy of Sciences. Butter should be available soon, so it will be much more convenient for Ruan Tang to cook in the future.

After the butter had completely melted, he put the steak in too.

Ruan Tang lowered the temperature, and the lower side of the steak slowly changed color as the temperature increased. At this time, he turned the steak over to the other side and continued to fry. The steak made a sizzling sound on the iron plate, all the oil in the beef was fried out, and a tempting aroma slowly spread out.

[Ding Wangwang: Aww, it smells so good! I'm starting to drool!]

[Watching the Starry Sky: Oh my god, no wonder it's called pan-fried steak, it's really delicious!]

"Everyone can fry it to a suitable degree of doneness according to their own preferences. If you like tender food, you can fry it to medium rare. If you don't like the smell of blood, you can fry it to seven or eight minutes or fully cooked. I like to eat raw blood so much, so I usually fry it until it is medium rare." Ruan Tang said, and then he took out the steak in the pot, "Now it is almost medium rare." He used the remaining butter in the pot, add chopped onion and minced garlic, stir until fragrant, add ground black pepper noodles and a little soybean paste, add a small bowl of water, bring to a boil and make a thick black pepper sauce, slowly pour it over On the fried steak, the aroma of the steak becomes more intense.

The pan-fried steak is considered ready. Ruan Tang habitually placed a plate with boiled corn kernels and cauliflower on the side, and carved a beautiful little flower with carrots, so that the color looks more beautiful. It was very beautiful, and the audience couldn't help being excited again.

Then, Ruan Tang cut the steak into small pieces with a knife and fork for the convenience of the audience to taste.

[Refuge to Miss Xiao: Oh my God! This steak is so tender! The taste is very fresh and delicious!]

[Ling Ling Ling Ziling: This sauce is really amazing. It seems to be quite simple to make. Why is it so delicious?]

[Learn to cook with the host: I learned another new dish, I will try it when I get home!]