Chapter 52: Reception - (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Can I have another bowl of rice?"

"Yes! There is still so much soup left, don't let it go to waste!" "

Yes, please have another bowl! How can such a small bowl of rice be enough?"

The Rute people changed their previous repulsive attitude towards rice, and asked for another bowl.

In fact, Cheng Ji wanted to eat another bowl, so he looked at the intelligent robot and asked it to say hello to the back kitchen and serve another table of rice.

Ruan Tang, who saw the live broadcast, said: "..."

Such a big pot of boiled fish has only been eaten in a few minutes, and there is only soup left. The stomachs of these aliens are probably full of the sea...?

The reason why Ruan Tang only served them a small bowl of rice was mainly because he wanted to let them relieve the spicy food, but he didn't expect them to add more rice. It doesn't matter if the Rute people have a big appetite, but what about the imperial people? There are still dishes in the back, and he is worried that if they are full, they will not be able to eat the next dishes.

"It's fine, as long as the Rooters eat happily." Seeing Ruan Tang's concerns, President Gu patted Ruan Tang's shoulder lightly.

Now that President Gu said so, Ruan Tang had no choice but to ask the intelligent robot to serve them another portion of rice, and by the way, also served the next dish. The eighth dish is stewed chicken with mushrooms. It is also a delicious side dish, and it is just right to eat with rice.

The robot served it with rice, as well as the yellow chicken stewed with mushrooms. It had already been divided into plates, and was quickly placed in front of everyone, which immediately attracted the attention of the audience.

[Feng Bhui: Hey, the food was served so fast this time? The previous dish has not been confiscated yet!]

[Qing Qiuchen: What kind of dish is this? It seems delicious...]

[Little Swallow Flying: There is not a dish that looks bad today!]

Ruan Tang actually didn't have the idea of ​​serving another dish after finishing one dish. The banquet table must be full to make it look rich. It's just that he underestimated the appetite of these people. It gave them the illusion that the next dish will be served after one dish is finished.

There are also vegetarian dishes in the stewed chicken with mushrooms. In addition to mushrooms, there are also shiitake mushrooms, but this time the Roots did not show any resistance. Obviously, they had completely given up resistance. They picked up a spoon and started to eat silently. This dish is stewed with a slow fire. The chicken is stewed until it is soft and boneless, and it melts in the mouth, while the mushrooms absorb the full soup, which is very delicious. The taste of shiitake mushrooms is similar to that of mushrooms, but its own taste is more unique and rich. , It tastes equally salty and delicious.

Eating with rice made everyone feel warmer, and their mood was even higher. When they came to ask for a third bowl of rice, Ruan Tang had a calm face, and directed the robot to bring out the new dishes together.

The ninth dish is another vegetarian dish——Humi Zizania. This dish was once served on the menu of the Manchu Banquet. The taste is naturally very good. Ruan Tang really didn't expect that President Gu would cook this dish. I heard from President Gu that he made it based on the remnants left over from the ancient earth era. He used to use rice before, and it always felt wrong when he made it. Until Ruan Tang and the Academy of Sciences made dried shrimps together, he tried to use dried dried shrimps instead. Rice, it suddenly dawned on me. Sure enough, the color of the lake rice wild rice stems produced in this way is yellow and white, and the taste is fresh and refreshing. It finally lived up to the description in the ancient books.