Chapter 45: Improvement Plan

Start from the beginning

After the thousand soldiers had finished eating, the entire back kitchen was as messy as if it had just finished a war. Fortunately, there was an almighty intelligent robot, which quickly restored the kitchen to its previous clean and tidy appearance. Ruan Tang glanced at the tired and paralyzed people rubbing their arms, and decided to cook by himself to reward Wang Jun and Zhao Guangming who had been busy for several hours.

However, the ingredients prepared in the kitchen have been almost consumed. Ruan Tang searched for a long time and found a chicken. As for the vegetarian dishes such as potatoes, carrots and onions, Ruan Tang thought about it and decided to make it. A rice cooker potato chicken stew rice.

He directed the intelligent robot to wash and cut the potatoes and cubes, and then put the carrots into cubes and soak them in water for later use. I pick up a knife to debone the chicken, cut the chicken into pieces, and put ginger water to remove the fishy smell.

Heating the oil pan, Ruan Tang picked up the prepared chicken and shredded onions, poured them into the pan, and slowly stir-fried them with a spatula. After the chicken changed color, he added soy sauce, salt, and sugar to taste. After shaking the pot twice, pour in the potato cubes, diced carrots and washed rice, stir well, then turn off the heat, pour the rice and vegetables in the pot into the rice cooker and start cooking.

Fifteen minutes later, the delicious Rice Cooker Potato Chicken Stewed Rice is ready. After the rice was cooked, Ruan Tang continued to simmer for another ten minutes. This would make the chicken more tender and make the rice more flavorful.

Wang Jun and the others watched eagerly from the side. When the rice cooker was turned on, their saliva was about to flow down. This potato and chicken stewed rice is really delicious!

Wen Zeyang couldn't wait to serve a large bowl of potato and chicken stewed rice. As soon as the rice was eaten, he squinted his eyes happily. The chicken stewed in a rice cooker is smooth, tender and delicious. The rice absorbs the juice of the chicken and side dishes, and the taste is mellow and delicious, which also whets the appetite.

Ruan Tang served two servings of stewed rice with potatoes and chicken. Apart from his own, there was another serving for He Yunchen. There were no high-ranking military officers among the one thousand tasting places, so He Yunchen actually didn't eat at the moment. So Ruan Tang asked Wang Jun and the others to rest after eating, while he himself went to He Yunchen's office with two boxes of lunch.

Ruan Tang is very well-known recently, and he has the status of advisor given by He Yunchen, so he is unimpeded in the military building. After an officer recognizes him, he will take the initiative to greet him and show him the way.

Ruan Tang soon came to He Yunchen's office, he knocked on the door twice, and heard a man's low voice from inside, "Come in."

Ruan Tang turned the doorknob and walked in, but saw He Yunchen's head on he was busy without raising his head. These days, he was first busy helping himself with the affairs of the star network, and then he was busy with the construction of the cafeteria. He must have accumulated a lot of work, so he couldn't eat in time during the lunch break. Still working overtime in the office, Ruan Tang suspected that if he didn't bring him the food, he might have used nutrient solution to deal with it.

He Yunchen originally thought that it was Li Kai or other subordinates who came in to report work, but after waiting for a long time without any movement, he raised his head with a slight frown, but unexpectedly saw Ruan Tang who was staring at him.

"Ruan Tang? Why are you here? Is there something going on in the cafeteria?"

"The cafeteria is over, I'm here to deliver food to you!" Ruan Tang took out the crisper and sat on the sofa next to him Sit down, put both meals on the table and open them, "Let's rest for a while, shall we eat together?

"It smells so good", I sorted out the documents on the table, sat across from Ruan Tang, and enjoyed his stewed rice.

The two chatted while eating, and Ruan Tang told him his plans for the cafeteria. After hearing that Ruan Tang planned to use intelligent robots to cook, He Yunchen readily agreed, "Is the robot enough? If not, I'll order another batch."

"Well, let's have another 100, and the number of pots and stoves will increase accordingly." Considering the flow of people after the canteen is officially opened, Ruan Tang feels that it is still necessary to increase the number of people appropriately.

"No problem." He Yunchen agreed, "That's right..."

"Huh?"

"When are you going to make that hot pot?"

"Pfft." Ruan Tang couldn't help but chuckled. He Yunchen has been thinking about the hot pot until now, "If you want to eat, I will make it tonight. Are you free tonight?"

Realizing the meaning, He Yunchen's face suddenly brightened, "Yes, but I have to get off work I have to wait a little longer."

"It's okay, you're busy, I'll wait for you here." Ruan Tang put away the two finished crispers, "I'll call Brother He again."

"It's not the two of us..." He Yunchen paused, stood up and took two steps, took out a "History of Interstellar War" from the bookcase, and handed it to Ruan Tang with some embarrassment, "I don't have much fun here, this is still interesting you can read it if you bored."

Ruan Tang took it over and said, "Okay."

Seeing that He Yunchen went back to his desk to work again, he turned his eyes to the book. This book was very thick, holding it like a big brick. He opened the cover, and inside it was written the staff involved in the editing work. He was still in the consultant He Yunchen's name was discovered.

"History of Star Wars" tells about the various wars that the Imperials have fought against hostile forces and domestic rebel forces since they first entered the universe. The language is humorous and interesting, and it reads like a story. There are pictures next to it, which is not difficult at all.

There are also comments after the review of each battle, all of which were personally commented by the famous generals in the empire. In the latter part, the age is relatively close to the present, so He Yunchen's name began to appear frequently on it: He commanded He Yunchen in the book is resourceful, resolute and courageous, and has achieved many times. The battle of winning more with less and the Jedi's counterattack, as well as his undefeated record so far, make him look powerful and charming, exuding the breath of an absolute strongman.

Ruan Tang understands why he has so many fans in the empire. Although he doesn't like to talk, but such a victorious, invincible, young and handsome major general is really irresistible to any passionate young man hormone injectors. Even when he read the description in the book, he felt a little emotional.

He couldn't help raising his head, and looked at He Yunchen twice more. He Yunchen held several encrypted electronic files in his hands, all of which were made of new materials. At first glance, they looked like thin plastic sheets, but once he held them in his hands and verified the biological information, the text would appear on the surface, keeping confidentiality very good.

Because of the need to think, He Yunchen's brows were always slightly frowned, and the thick black eyebrows were pressed above the slightly deep eye sockets, making his eyes look focused and sharp, and his knuckle fingers tapped on the gears at a very fast speed , The files on the table are also decreasing one by one.

After finishing the last file, it was already four o'clock in the afternoon. He Yunchen moved his neck, looked towards Ruan Tang, and met his shining eyes.

"What is it?" He turned his eyes away slightly uncomfortably, and his ears turned slightly red again, "Are you tired of waiting?"

Ruan Tang shook his head, "No, I see you look good."

As soon as his words fell, he saw the eyes of the person opposite opened slightly, the blush that was originally limited to the tips of the ears quickly spread like a tide, and the whole face and neck also turned red.

"You, you look good too."