Chapter 44: Completion of the Canteen

Start from the beginning

"As long as you like it."

"How are your preparation?"

The newly appointed "cooking soldiers" immediately said in unison: "We are ready!"

After these days of teaching, Ruan Tang's apprentices have now learned almost a dozen dishes, and also understand the processing methods of various ingredients and basic cooking programs. Cooking is not a particularly difficult thing, at least it is always the same as cats and tigers. With the current ability and awareness of these people, there is no need for him to watch the follow-up. They can follow along in the live broadcast room. Ruan Tang also taught them how to use a large pot and a large stove. Today's trial run will entertain a thousand people, and the workload cannot be underestimated. Today is not only a test of the operation ability of the cafeteria, but also a test of the coping ability of his apprentices.

"That's fine, then I'll inform them to come over for dinner on time."

"Okay."

After He Yunchen left, Ruan Tang immediately took his six apprentices to get familiar with the layout of the back kitchen and his specially customized large pot and stove.

"Today we are going to cook meals for a thousand people, are you ready?" Ruan Tang looked at his apprentices.

"Ready!" All six answered in unison.

Ruan Tang asked again, "At least two dishes and one soup are going to be made today. Do you have any suitable dishes in your mind?"

Wen Zeyang answered first, "I think the tomato scrambled eggs are very good. It is easy to make and goes well with rice."

"That's good, what else?"

"Green pepper fried shredded pork, this is quick to make, and it's a meat dish, so everyone should like it." Zhao Guangming said.

"For soup, let's make the radish and pork bone soup we just learned yesterday?" Wang Jun added.

Radish Pork Bone Soup is a broth made from pork bones. After the radish is put in, it absorbs the umami flavor of the pork bones and tastes more delicious than meat. It can easily cook hundreds of servings with a 100-liter custom-made large soup pot. soup.

"Okay, then let's start."

The canteen has ordered a large amount of ingredients from the Academy of Sciences, all of which are placed in the large fresh-keeping cabinet in the back kitchen. Ruan Tang commanded the intelligent robot to fetch the ingredients they needed. Intelligent robots will play a big role. They can help wash and cut vegetables, which can greatly save Wang Jun's physical strength and energy.

"Xue Rui and Liu Haitao are in charge of tomato scrambled eggs, Zhao Guangming and Wang Jun are in charge of stir-fried shredded pork with green peppers, Wen Zeyang and Cui Liang are in charge of radish and pork bone soup." Ruan Tang assigned the tasks according to the difficulty of several dishes, among which Zhao Guangming He and Wang Jun are considered to be the best, and it is most suitable for them to deal with a slightly more complicated stir-fried shredded pork with green peppers. Liu Haitao has also made considerable progress after this period of practice, following Xue Rui, he was able to complete the dish of tomato scrambled eggs very well. Wen Zeyang and Cui Liang are more careful, they have good control over the heat, and the soup tastes better.

"Yes!" Several people immediately started to get busy.

With intelligent robots helping them, they only need to be responsible for the cooking part, which makes them feel a lot easier. At the beginning, they may have been a little bit flustered, but they quickly mastered the rhythm, and the aroma of the food gradually spread in the kitchen.