chapter 26: painters nightmare

By the time you guys woke up, you had said goodbye to everyone as they left and you stretched, looking at Wally, his makeup was smudged as he slept and you giggled to yourself. You decided you would put on a movie until he awoke. Never the less as it went on he rolled over and laid on your lap with a yawn. You smiled softly and he opened his eyes and looked up at you. However you didn't notice this as you were focused on the movie. That was until he reached his hands up and tapped your face like a cat. You laughed softly. "What are you doing? " you asked as you looked down at him. In response he smiled very half asleep. "Being in love with you silly what else would I be doing....? " he laughed as he rested his eyes again. It was clear he was tired and you couldn't help but giggle. "Look who's the sleepy pants now hm? " he nodded shyly. Then went back to sleep. After Wally decided to finally get up you yawned and stretched looking at what there is that you guys could do.

Never the less you got up and went to go take a shower. When you were all said and done you came down stairs to see if he was there. He wasn't, which was strange. You looked around as you caught a glimpse of his arm and Ascot through a curtained window. You made your way outside and smiled. "Hello Wally.. " you walked up and he quickly covered his painting getting up.

"Hello y/n..my Darling.. " he kissed your cheek and you looked over. "Why'd you cover the painting? " you asked in a curious tone and he shook his head. "No reason! " he claimed. You smiled slightly and went to go act is if you were going to walk away, he uncovered it slowly and then you ran over peaking. He looked a bit embarrassed as it was a painting of you and him from a few nights ago that he was using a reference of. You smiled softly and kissed him on the cheek. "Now... I don't see why you would be so shy about that! It's cute! I like it! " you laughed softly in a genuine reply. In response he felt himself get nervous. "Really! " he tugged on his collared shirt a bit and you smiled. "Of course, really Wally, I love everything you do! You should know that silly. " he smiled softly and nodded. "I suppose you're right but.. Go back in I want to finish the other suprise I have for you! " he finished off with his sentence and with a gleeful smile you did go back in the house.

For a little while you ended up playing some music and sleeping, until you were awoken by a small nightmare that had to do with Wally being in danger from home and taken control of. But you shook your head and off put it as you got up for the bathroom, then deciding to go back to drawing. Soon enough though, Wally came in and smiled. You still were a but shaken up about the nightmare as it wasn't one like that in a while that you had experienced. It felt real. A little to real. He noticed your mood was off and tilted his head as he motioned for you to follow him in the kitchen as he humbfully made lunch for the both of you. "What's wrong dear? " he asked as he set some sandwiches on and left them to toast just a bit before putting on other stuff. You sighed. " you don't think anything would happen again with home right?" Wally's smile slowly faded and he sighed softly. "Why would you ask a strange question like that darling? I'm safe arnt I? " he replied, you could tell what you just asked definitely caught him off guard and not for a good reason. You shook your head. "No reason... But... It just.. That nightmare.. It wasn't... Normal. " Wally smiled. "It's just a nightmare, it can't and wouldn't come true. " he kissed the top of your head gesturing for you to eat, so in response you did. You kissed him once more as he made his way outside to finish up the painting and you ended up making him a drawing. By the time it was finished you two exchanged the two art pieces and he looked at yours in awe. "I love it so much, y/n, thank you... " he held it close to him and you smiled as you hugged him. "Well thank you for your gift... " you both cuddled for a little while before resting together, watching a few more episodes of friends before getting back up.

you two ended up painting together outside, however you two couldn't behave while painting and jokingly you wiped paint on his hand, in return he did it back. You guys went back and fourth laughing about it as you didn't mind, you both had old clothes and a painting apron on. Once finishes you guys realized at once that you both made a piece that matched the other half. Which you found absolutely adorable. Never the less you two ended up hanging up the two paintings in the living room and looked at it, Wally turned and looked at you. "My my..i have to say it's perfect, just like you my sunshine.. " he pulled you in and kissed your lips. You laughed softly as then you both ended up eating dinner. It was fairly quiet and pleasant as soft jazz music played over from the surprisingly 60s that Wally had on. Never the less though when you went to bed. Wally didn't follow. He couldn't sleep after that nightmare you had shared with him. The last time something like that happened as in described, it did end up going on and becoming true. He of all people didn't want that to happen, at all. Soon enough he made his way up to the room and cuddled you closely as you two went to bed.

----------------------------------------------

Ooooo what will happen? Anyways a bittersweet ish chapter for everyone! I hope you enjoyed it and more will def be on the way! If you liked this chapter vote and remember you can always leave suggestions and head cannons! Never the less remember that I love and care about you guys so very much and remember to take care of yourself, never forget your worth because you're trying your best and that's all that matters. You do you babe<3

falling for sunshine (wally darling x reader ) (welcome home) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें