chapter 3 : some communication

When you awoke the next morning you felt a bit confused on how you ended into your bed as you remember being on the couch. You walk down stairs after yawning and make your way to the kitchen, there, f/n was sitting eating some breakfast. You walked over and poured yourself some cereal before sitting down across from them in the small table, they seemed to look a bit concerned.

"Hey.. Y/n can we talk? " they asked, with a weary tone. You looked confused but you met their eye contact.
"Sure.. What's up? " you replied with a curious tilt to your head. And your friend looked down at their food before looking at you. "Just, be careful.. With wally, he seems, strange? And his house, is LITERALLY alive. " you heard your friend laugh at the end but it was filled with anxiety and nothing more behind it. Nervous laughter you suppose. But with what they said you couldn't help but laugh.

"He's nice- I promise you! And who knows, maybe it's just a joking gag you know? I highly doubt his house is actually alive f/n. This seems like a normal neighborhood, and a fresh start, it's WHY we moved here" you reminded them with a friendly smile. And with that they shrugged, hesitant replying. "I guess, but, just be sure to watch out. Okay? " you nodded and smiled, then continued eating as you thought of something to talk about further.

"How is work going? That Eddie? " your friend looked up at you and nodded. "Friendly dude I'll say, he's really sweet, didn't know he was married to the guy across from us, frank frankly. Kinda funny how some names are like that, as if they came out of a children's book" your friend retorted. You nodded and agreed. It was a bit silly. Finally you finished eating and rinsed off the bowls, before putting it in the dishwasher. You got up and decided to go into your room to do some art work, your friend walked  around outside, as today Eddie had the route. Just then they ran into Wally, who seemingly painting on his yard. Hesitantly, f/n walked to him and looked. He gave her a calm, delighted smile.

"Hey neighbor..! What brings you here? " he asked, a curious tone to him with each word he spoke. The friend sighed and leaned against the tree, but glanced as Eddie was just looking for packages, they started speaking.

"Just... Do you have another motive for y/n? You seem to take a liking to them. Just... I don't know... You don't seem... " they trailed off, for a second Wally looked genuinely hurt but kept on smiling.

"Strange? Well.. Neighbor, I assure you I have no motive for y/n, they're really sweet, and so are you! You're being a great friend protecting them and all, I have taken a liking, but who can blame them selves, when y/n is just.. " he seemed to trail off for a minute. He wasn't sure what this feeling was that he had towards y/n but it wasn't like what he'd felt before. Sure, he fell in love before but he never, felt, like that persay. Then f/n waved their hand in front of him.

"Hellloooo? So what..?" they asked, Wally shook is head. "Sorry, got distracted!..hahaha.. But, wonderful was the word I was looking for. " Wally had stated. To which f/n kept a small glare but nodded.

"Well, they are- but- I don't know. Just we moved for a reason and I don't want anyone playing games with them, and I have my own girlfriend to worry about, I don't wanna be worried about theirs too.. " they sighed in distress. They didn't mind watching over y/n, but truly had their own things they work on.

Wally gave a smile. "Well, well then, I can promise you as you two moved in, I'd never do anything to harm y/n, or anyone for that matter silly. I'm no monster..! " he gave a soft laugh and turned away. The friend nodded and smiled, sort of relived. They knew they didn't have to constantly watch over y/n, but with past relationships it was just the reaction sometimes.

F/n waved goodbye to Wally as they went back with Eddie, and y/n came out of the house, seeing their neighbor down the street, they waved.

"Hey wally! " y/n exclaimed walking down to the yard, where he had been sitting properly on a stool, then walked down and smiled. "Whatcha painting? " they asked with a friendly hum. In which Wally responded with a small smile, and chuckled. "Actually, I'm painting you, friend"

A sudden hint of pink appeared onto your cheeks. "Oh? Really? Let me see! " you asked laughing as you peered over. You are almost stunned. "Woah.. That's... Beautiful Wally, it looks just like me! Thank you! " you pulled the other into a hug with a large smile on your face. At first he didn't know how to really react as he wasn't all one for touch, but he slowly returned the hug, pleasantly. Just then he started to speak again. "It's no problem neighbor, really, just wanted to make a small.. Little something for you! A gift, if you will" he chuckled a bit at the end there.

Then got up and told you to wait, before he left, soon he arrived back with a stool and other art supplies, setting them next to him. He patted the now second stool. "Cmere y/n sit please dear, I'd love to paint with you. If you have time that is! " his eyes looked towards them softly. Everything about him was soft to be honest, his voice, his touch and seemingly his personality, even his smile and eyes were soft than most. And gave you a warm feeling. You did end up sitting down next to him happily, and started painting. You weren't too big on painting but if he was painting you, you'd thought you'd try to do the same.

Then, as music was playing in the background and it was peaceful, Wally asked you a question, stopping midway painting and looking over. "So, y/n..your friend told me some stuff happened before in the past.. Could I know what of? " he stated while calmly going back to what he was doing. Man when he was focused, he was focused. Even with conversation. He replied to what he just said soon after. "You don't have to though... Just a question. " you thought for a minute and nodded. "No no... It's okay I.. Trust you. Just some ex's happened and.. " you went a bit into your past and Wally listened with all ears, nodding occasionally.

As you two talked the time only got later. Finally after you were finished, you let out a chuckle. "Well.. That's.. Pretty much all of it. " Wally nodded and smiled but slowly replied. "You know y/n...im always here for you and.. If anyone gives issue here for you, please knock on my door, I apologize if home is a little stubborn. " you paused again before saying thank you and then you also met his gaze. "I.. Actually have something I wanna talk to you about. Your house, is it... Alive...? " you asked, a little nervous for the answer but stayed still.

You could tell he looked a bit uncomfortable but he didn't seem to budge. "Well, technically yes... We don't know why it is, but I con.. Consider home as.... Family... " he glanced towards the red house, who was starring at him, he looked a bit uneasy before shaking his head slightly. "Now, does that answer it? " he laughed a bit as if it were a joke. But you nodded. "I.. Guess so? " you shrugged but inside you didn't have a good feeling about it. Continuing to ignore it though, slowly you guys went back to talking and even he shared some stuff with you. Day 2 and you guys felt as if you had known each other for years. Which was something you weren't used to experiencing with people. You felt safe and very happy, and so did Wally. Finally though, you were getting a bit tired as it had been a few hours, and you felt like sort of spending time at home, you hugged him goodbye and walked back to your house. Though you swear you could feel eyes on you. But it wasn't Wally....

----------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Thank you so much for reading chapter 3! Sorry it took a bit longer than planned but I was finishing up some school stuff, now I'm on spring break, yippeeeee!!!! Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I also may be doing one shots for this lil silly guy, so let me know what you'd want!! Also please please please leave suggestions or scenes you'd like me to add:') sometimes I get writers block jjdjdjwjksjahahaha

Anyways! Vote if you liked this chapter and I hope to see you in the fourth x

Take care of yourselves, drink water and remember you are loved!!