chapter 7: talks about feelings<3

You two woke up in each other's arms since that night, to be honest the entire neighborhood had noticed you guys hanging out day by day, and if Wally was there, you were to. There was drama around the neighborhood going out about, and even your own best friend talked about it. But you didn't mind. Although, you weren't really sure of what you were feeling towards him, well, you did, but you weren't sure if he felt the same, or if he was just like this with everyone, never the less you didn't have time to worry about that, you and wally were supposed to be going out today, this time he was taking you shopping and then you two were gonna bake some stuff and watch shows on end.

You styled your hair (or hijab^^/fixed it)
And got ready in one of your favorite outfits. You then got downstairs as wally was already dressed. Although today... He was in different attire which threw you off, a red suite and pants. You gave out a slight chuckle. "What's the occasion? " you asked as you leaned to hug him. He gave a soft laugh and shook his head.

"Whhhaattt? There's no occasion silly. Let's get going though. " he said with a small smile as he lead you  out the door. You guys went down to a small mall that was a bit outside of the home town. As you two were walking, you couldn't help but almost graze his hand, as to hold it. You didn't know why but something dinged in your head, today was the day that you were going to ask. You were so lost in thought that you had gone quiet and wally tapped your shoulder. "My my y/n..are you feeling alright? " he asked with a concerned tone, and with that you shook your head and nodded. "Of course! Why wouldn't I be - I mean I'm with my favorite boy after all. " you chuckled but as you chuckled you felt your face grow warmer as well as looking over to see wally even getting a bit hot himself. But he tugged on his collar and chuckled. "Okay then... Well I'm with my most beloved neighbor.. " he gave that smile that always made you really happy, and to a point nervous, in the BEST way possible.

You continued walking and joking until you guys got to the mall. You walked in and looked around, heading into [ favorite shop] you were browsing around until you found the cutest bracelets that were sun and moon. You called wally over. "Hey! Wally, come see what I found! " you looked over, and for whatever reason you saw him hand something, you couldn't tell what it was to the cashier with a sly smile. You looked confused but continued to ignore it. Instead you brought it over. "Wally, look at these bracelets! They're matching, we could wear them together! " you cheered happily. He looked at you in awe before nodding. "Well of course, those bracelets are just the most, just like the person I'd be sharing them with. " he said with a sly tone, but still a small giggle at the end. You felt your cheeks get pink with embarrassment but chuckled in response. "Yea-yeah! " you put the bracelets into a small hand held basket the store offers.

You picked up some other things you liked and paid for them, but Wally ended up paying. You looked at him in surprise. "You... Didn't have to Wally, really. " he met your gaze and smiled in response. "Well nonsense, y/n anything for you. " he looked back at the cashier and waved goodbye after the bags were given back. Then you two went to go sit at the near by bench as he motioned you next to him, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a necklace, which was a lock and key, but -bedazzled- ✨. "Here... I saw it and wanted it to be a little gift. " Wally said with a gentle tone of voice. You felt yourself get shy and nodded. "Well... Thank you. I love it. " you smiled shyly. He laughed. "It's no problem, neighbor. " you felt yourself for whatever reason get a little disappointed as he motioned you as only being a neighbor, but you figured you were just over thinking it, you mentally shook your head and smiled to him, then your blush grew as he started to put it on you and then got up.

"It looks so wonderful on you! " Wally said with a quiet yet still enthusiastic tone. You laughed softly and nodded you two also meanwhile swapped bracelets, him being the moon and you being the sun. And with that you continued shopping a few more places until you guys left. But as you were walking, Wally started talking to a passerby, which normally you didn't mind but maybe it was just overlooking, he sort of greeted them the same way he greeted you with the "you're the most" and all of that, you felt yourself get just a bit jealous which didn't make sense to you as you two were only friends.