chapter 15: your biggest supporter

You woke up a bit early as Sally requested to see you. It was the first day and you were entering into a musical, you always loved theatre and you used to do it a bit when you were in school so it's not like you didn't have expirance with it. You looked at your schedule that she sent ever so gracefully wearly as Wally popped up behind you, almost scaring you. In which you did end up jumping but besides that you didn't have to big of a reaction. Never the less you continued to read, he obviously wanted your attention. You swore sometimes he acted like a puppy who needed alllll of the attention alllll of the time. Which you didn't exactly mind, as at times you could be the same way and to be honest, you found it a bit cute when it was him giving the attention, anyone else however, you didn't really seem to care for.

However you did stop analyzing the times and preparing yourself, focusing on Wally which got him to be happy, he tilted your head up to him and planted kisses all over your face. You laughed a bit and got up to take a shower. After a bit you came out and slipped on your shoes before heading out the door, wally pulled you in by the waist and kissed you softly. "Have an amazing day at the rehearsal lovely.. " he said with a wink as he jokingly gave you a small nudge, there you met up with Sally, you were doing [insert child friendly musical name here] and you were one of the second main listed as not a lot joined. Which was fine as it was gonna be a small musical.

The few months flew by as you learned all sorts of things as of vocal ranges to dances and every lyric to every song. You got your script, practicing it everyday, of course you were tired during most of it. 8 hours of socializing mostly and everyone talking had worn you out, you never had time for just you and your loving boyfriend.

Speaking of him as you ever so lovingly thought of him though, now a night before the show, wally had prepared a hot bath for you and with scented candles along with a surprise of flowers. You really, really did love him, he did so much for you. Of course sooner or later you would have to do something as equal to this, but what could that be? Perhaps you'd think about it later. As of right now you were far to tired to put in a lot of thought, he pulled you close and gave you another small peck. You weren't sure why but recently he had been VERY affectionate. Maybe even planning something. Who knows? (I'm telling you guys not to get your hopes up right now 🥰😀 ) you relaxed into the water and your mind went clear, the small stress from today melted away. When you got out, your boyfriend had bought you some new pajamas which you noticed were a pair that you had pointed out before in a store, you softly made your way into the bed and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, he cuddled up with you and sighed softly, playing with your hair.

"You know I love you y/n...right?" You smiled up at the other who just spoke and nodded. "Of course I know wally, and you know that I love you, right? " you leaned up and wrapped your arms around him, as he gave a shy chuckle. It was cute seeing him shy. You then got up and put on an older 80s playlist, as you had picked up it was his favorite type of music. There were some more fast paced songs, but also slow love songs. He couldn't help but laugh as when it was fast paced, you were doing your silly solo dances, as he also joined in on. You two ended up laughing on the floor together, but then the last song came on, it was slow and sweet, the song was "take care of my baby" which happened to be one of your favorite songs, and he pulled you in with a long, passionate yet very adoring kiss as he held your hands and looked into your eyes as the melody played, wally started with a soft voice. "My darling y/n, for if anyone was to have you besides me, I'd always still keep an eye on them somehow, to make sure you got everything you desired, as my y/n deserves only the top best. " he said with a soft tone and leaned into you, dipping you for the final time.

You softly jumped into your bed as you felt your nerves about the now soon opening show tomorrow he spooned you up and sighed. "You're gonna be okay, and you're gonna do amazing my sunshine, trust me. " and with that he gave out a small sigh, which told you he was definitely on the verge of falling asleep. You rolled over to face him and burried your face into his chest, falling asleep to the next day.