A/N

Hey guys
I tried to write more, but since I'm no longer part of the fandom and I haven't watched a single dsmp related video in almost a year, I don't think I can continue these stories.

I have however created a new account:

Justforshitsngiggles

I plan to write more trans stories on this account, short stories, long stories, transitioning updates etc, just not dsmp characters this time.

I love the little community that I've created within this account, you don't understand how happy it makes me to see so many trans people brought together through one of my own pieces of work.
I hope that this may continue into my new account as I continue to spread accurate representation of trans life and the joys and struggles that are woven within it.

I give everyone reading this FULL PERMISSION to write alternative endings for my un-finished stories, especially "Stealth", because I'm sure that you all have so many great ideas on ways to continue it so much better than I have so far.
Some of you have already reached out asking, and so yes you may. Please, I'd love to see it.

PLEASE DM ME if you do end up writing a continuation of my work, I would love to read it!
Dm me here or my new account idm, I'll see it :)

Sorry for leaving after only just coming back, i know a lot of you were rather exited by my updates.
See some of you at my new account:)