Chapter 30: Salivating Chicken and Mushu Meat

Start from the beginning

[Liu Yebai: Why is it called a slobbering chicken? Is it made of chicken saliva? What does Mushu meat mean? Meat made of wood?]

Ruan Tang was really going to die of laughter from their brains, he explained in a funny way: "It's called saliva chicken because it has a spicy taste, after eating it will make your mouth numb, and your saliva will flow out uncontrollably There are scrambled eggs in Mushu meat, the color is like osmanthus, and osmanthus is also called sweet-scented osmanthus, so it was called sweet-scented osmanthus meat at first, and then it was called Mushu meat."

[Beigu: I know sweet-scented osmanthus! I have seen it in textbooks! The yellow one is beautiful!]

[Qiu Jin: A third-year student in the history of ancient earth expressed a look of confusion... I seem to have learned for nothing in the past three years...]

[Tide Hailing: Is osmanthus a special product of ancient earth? I've only heard of plum blossoms... I'm a student of ancient literature, and by the way, I'll cut plum blossoms. This is my favorite Ci brand name!]

Seeing that the audience was discussing quite enthusiastically, Ruan Tang started cooking.

He put two soup pots on the stove, put two cleaned chickens into them respectively, added water, sliced ​​ginger and a little salt to them, and when the water boiled, skimmed off the foam on the surface, put the pots Cover and simmer for ten minutes.

While the chicken was cooking, he started to process the ingredients of Mushu meat again. Wash the cucumbers and carrots and slice them for later use. Slice the tenderloin in the same way, then add light soy sauce, green onion ginger water, and raw powder, stir well and then marinate for a while. It's a pity that there is no cooking wine and five-spice powder, otherwise the meat slices would be delicious. He recorded these two seasonings in the optical brain's memo, and he can mention them to He Yunyi and the others when he goes to the Academy of Sciences tomorrow.

Ruan Tang poured another half bowl of hot water and soaked the fungus in it.

Fungus is also a very unpopular ingredient in the empire, and it is called a "little bomb" by the imperial people. Thinking of this, he explained: "The fungus is best soaked in cold water, and the taste will be better. If you forget to soak it in advance, you can also use hot water, which is faster, but the taste will be sticky. After soaking, use hot water. Blanch it in water, and it won’t fry the pan when you fry it.”

Seeing that the fungus was almost soaked and a black piece floated in the bowl, Ruan Tang beat a few more eggs, added salt and beat well. Then sit in half a pot of water, blanch the fungus, drain the water, and tear it into small pieces.

He poured the eggs into the oil pan that had heated the oil, fried them until they were half-cooked, and then poured the tenderloin in with the remaining oil. The light yellow oil sizzled, frying the originally red meat into apricot white. At this time, the fungus, carrots, cucumbers and eggs were also poured in, and the color of the pot suddenly became colorful, because the ingredients The colors are relatively light, and the dishes look quite fresh and elegant.

Because the meat and eggs had been salted in advance, Ruan Tang just scooped up a little more salt and sprinkled it in. After turning the pan and frying it evenly, it was basically done. He added a little bit of sugar to enhance the flavor.

Finally, sprinkle a handful of shallots on it, and the fragrant onion smell will dissipate immediately. Ruan Tang turns off the fire, puts the vegetables on the plate, and the fragrant Mushu meat comes out of the pot. The ingredients of various colors are soaked in a thin layer of oil, and the rich colors are matched together, which is very beautiful.