1. Mosaic Hearts

our empathy kneaded together,
perfectly fits into the hands of fate.
our destiny is walking down the aisle,
the footsteps approaching with grace.

our stars took the vows.
each blessed us as it died.
even if the sky empties tonight,
love, we have nothing to fright.

the reality of you
retreated my iron shield.
you must discard all your weapons
for you are my Achellies heel.

with the entanglement of our planets,
the night concieved its loveliest constellation of art.
it took us plenty moons,
to turn our wrecked flesh
into two beautiful mosaic hearts.

it took us plenty moons,to turn our wrecked fleshinto two beautiful mosaic hearts

Dated:- 3/12/22

This book is a collection of emotions and experiences from my teenage years. It's a journey through the uncanny, exquisite, and sometimes humorous feeling of romantic love. It's where I discovered literature and found solace in the darkest hours of the night, through words etched upon dead wood. Alongside my personal reflections, you'll find poems inspired by songs and the storylines of books.

As you delve into these pages, I'll share with you the story of my first and only love until now. It's a tale unaltered by time or memory, true to what happened in reality. So brace yourself for a real story, not a fairytale, but one that I promise will captivate you. And as we journey together, I'll introduce you to the amazing friends I met along the way.

also , throughout the story the dialogues are going to be the same too , maybe not word to word but yeah , they were spoken by our real characters in the story , and i wouldn't be adding anything different 

Before I introduce you to Mr. First Love, let me give you a little backstory. I promise it's necessary.

Growing up, I was always studious and introverted. My head was buried in books and I never really made friends or enjoyed school life. Instead, I studied harder as my teachers appreciated my efforts. In short, I was a good girl throughout my childhood.

I never had those close friendships that we cherish with our best friends. From KG to grade 4, I sat with a studious girl who was just like me: reserved, quiet, and calm. We were good friends and deskmates, talking mostly about our studies and exam results.

I was born in a small town and my family moved to the city later on. Naturally, I had to change schools in grade 5. In my new school, I became friends with another studious girl who also happened to be my neighbor. Being an introvert, I never bothered socializing or getting to know anyone else. Our conversations revolved around studies, exams, and results.

As life went on, I reached grade 10. After the session started, my father decided to enroll me in coaching for the NEET examination - a highly competitive medical exam that students take after grade 12 to get into medical school . He thought it would be better if I got used to the place and their study patterns earlier on. Of course, I agreed. 

But little did I know that it would have a big impact on my life - and not in the way I had hoped.