Chapter 24: Jumping Three Levels in a Row-Up [Part 3]

Start from the beginning

Now he can only hope that the other party will make a mistake in his busy schedule. In such a short period of time, it is too late to fully prepare.

***********

"@Chef Association v: There will be a four-star chef assessment tonight at 7 o'clock, and we sincerely invite netizens to come and judge. The reference is a popular food anchor on the live broadcast platform, I believe it will give everyone a real treat. The live broadcast address [official website link]."

[@Chen Yu: Wow! Four-star chef assessment! There is something delicious to eat again!]

[@arinbs: It's rare to see such a compliment from the Chefs Association!]

[@Far Galaxy: Hey, the gourmet anchor... suddenly thought of the one who stopped broadcasting today to participate in the assessment...but he should be going to participate in the one-star chef assessment, right?]

[@Scared so that my melons are all dropped: You guys go to the official website of the Chefs Association! There are several newly uploaded videos, all of which are the same examinee, and they went from one star to three stars in just a few hours! I reasonably suspect that this is the person who will participate in the four-star assessment tonight!]

[Far Galaxy@: If it’s him, he still thinks it’s quite normal...[Laugh and cry.jpg]//@Scared me so much that I dropped my melons: you guys go...]

[@Xia Tingv: 1// @Far Galaxy: It's his words...]

[@Gold Coin Mix: I went to watch the video and found out that it was really the host!]

[Be Jia Xiaobin@: I know the anchor is very good, but I didn’t expect it to be so good...]

This news from the Chef Association is simply a stone that stirred up a thousand waves. The four-star chef assessment is a major event that the whole network pays attention to, every time it can cause a lot of commotion, not to mention that this time is unheard of, how arrogant it is to go directly from a one-star to a four-star exam in one day!

All of a sudden, countless netizens flocked to the official live broadcast room of the Chefs Association.

Although the live broadcast hadn't started yet, it didn't prevent them from viewing the previous assessment video of the legendary food anchor.

[@Little Seven Treasures: Oh my god! How can it be so delicious?  How can it be so delicious!]

[@Xiaobai Mingming: I like sweet and sour pork tenderloin, it's delicious! Those examiners almost licked their plates!]

The assessment video is a holographic image captured by a surveillance camera. Although it was shot at a fixed point, everyone still couldn't see Ruan Tang's appearance because personal data protection was turned on.

During the one-star assessment, Qi Zhuo made things difficult on purpose and President Gu rushed to get angry. Although Ruan Tang's strength is there, no audience will question the result, but there are still some sharp-eyed audiences. Found clues.

However, these small questions were quickly submerged in a wave of praise. Almost all the audience who tasted the dishes made by Ruan Tang in the holographic mode have been convinced by Ruan Tang's superb cooking skills.

[@February 15: Huhuhu! Why is time passing so slowly, I am so looking forward to Ruan Tang's assessment!]

[@Mo Daobai: Hey, the name Ruan Tang is the same as the name of my favorite idol!]

[@Xiaoqiu: Oh, there are so many people with the same name, what’s the fuss, I guess who the idol you mentioned is, hasn’t he been in a coma for five years? Even if the contract is terminated, I will never become a cook!]

Amid such speculation, the time reached seven o'clock, and the live broadcast room opened on time.

In the picture, there is an extremely spacious open kitchen with all kitchen utensils, and two intelligent robots that are responsible for washing dishes and helping to clean up garbage. After all, candidates need to make a lot of dishes, and there are a lot of pots and pans that need to be used, as well as kitchen waste generated. It is inevitable that they will be in a hurry if they rely on only one person. It will be more convenient to have robots to help them.

On the opposite side of the kitchen, there was a long table, and eight members of the Chef Association, including President Gu, were present in person. They will comment on all the dishes one by one, and give the audience as a reference. Although they also have the right to vote, their votes are no different from those of the audience, and they cannot influence the outcome of the game.

The number of people in the live broadcast room has exceeded one billion. All kinds of bullet screens are so noisy that they almost fill up the entire live broadcast room. Only by turning the bullet screen mask to the highest level can there be barely a gap .

Countless people were staring at the entrance of the kitchen, waiting to see the true face of this determined and domineering candidate. When the ingredients were neatly placed on the cooking table like a robot, a thin man finally appeared at the entrance. The tall figure, but before they could see each other's appearance clearly, the angle of view suddenly changed.

Then a clear and gentle voice sounded from their ears:

"Hello everyone, I am the anchor Ruan Tang, and today I am bringing you a small table of summer banquets——Four Seasons Banquet."