Chapter 24: Jumping Three Levels in a Row-Up [Part 3]

Start from the beginning

The three couldn't persuade them, so they shook their heads and sighed, and went to contact President Gu.

This child is still too young after all.

**********

Chefs Guild Headquarters.

Zhou Jian and Guo Lin stood among the debris on the ground, carefully looking at Qi Zhuo's dark complexion. When he watched the video of Ruan Tang participating in the assessment in the afternoon, his complexion became more and more gloomy. The headlines pushed, and learned that Ruan Tang not only successfully passed the assessment of the three-star chef, but now he also has to participate in the assessment of the four-star chef, and the assessment time is set at 7:00 tonight, so angry that he smashed all the available items in the vice president's office. Everything was smashed.

They still remember that three years ago, Qi Zhuo successfully won the approval of more than half of the audience in the four-star chef assessment broadcast live on the whole network.

But now, Qi Zhuo's glorious days are probably coming to an end.

Once Ruan Tang successfully becomes a four-star chef, President Gu will definitely remove Qi Zhuo from his position as vice president because of Qi Zhuo's serious violation this time.

At the beginning, the Chefs Association was too young to take over, and the president Gu was old, and there was no one who could take over, so he worked so hard to train Qi Zhuo and supported him to take the position of vice president. Qi Zhuo was able to pass the assessment of a four-star chef back then, all thanks to the teachings of his master and President Gu. Although he didn't know how to innovate and draw inferences from one example, he did have some specialties in cooking, as long as he has seen the dishes once, he can copy them completely. In order to successfully become a four-star chef, Qi Zhuo prepared for three months before successfully passing the assessment.

But the title of five-star chef is beyond his imagination. After all, he is absolutely unable to meet the requirement of creating ten innovative dishes.

This is also the reason why Qi Zhuo felt such a strong sense of crisis after Ruan Tang was born. In fact, he had already felt Ruan Tang's terrifying potential. At the beginning, he didn't pay attention to the other party, but because the other party happened to disrupt his plan, he casually asked his subordinates to take care of the newcomer. It's just that he didn't expect that the other party would be lucky. Not only did he have noble people to help him, but he also had the Academy of Sciences support him, which made him popular on the star network, and was noticed by President Gu, making him unable to act rashly.

Originally there was only the last year left, when Gu Leji's term expired and there was no suitable successor, then the chairmanship would naturally fall to Qi Zhuo's head smoothly, but this Ruan Tang was born out of nowhere, and in an instant Let Gu Leji decide to absorb people into the association and train them as heirs. How can Qi Zhuo be reconciled to this?

If the other party entered the Chefs Association, where would he have a place in this association!

In order to prevent the other party from entering the Chef Association, when he found out that the other party had signed up for the exam, as a fourth-level chef, he applied without hesitation to supervise the assessment of a one-star chef, in order to block this anchor from the gate of the Chef Association. But who would have thought that what should have been quietly covered up would actually attract President Gu and Major General He?

Let alone the president now, he doesn't even know if he can keep the position of vice president!

Qi Zhuo thumped the table hard, gritted his teeth and said, "Ruan Tang... I don't believe it, you really have these abilities!" But even so, he already had a premonition in his heart: he could pass through the three-week cycle in such a fast and continuous manner. Is it possible that a person who has passed the four-star assessment cannot pass the four-star assessment?