Ghost fight

Gajeel blocked the fire ball using his arm with scales. He held Levy by her waist and leaned into her trying to stand. "You promised" he stared at the child who's eyes turned yellow with fear. Levy looked to her shoulder and saw him leaning against her "You're up" "Man he's heavy".

"Can you stand on your own?" Gajeel kept staring at the ghost refusing to break the gaze "Sorta, can you summon some iron for me?" She shook her head "I.. no one can use their magic".

"Well...Shorty brace yourself" he laughed out "For wha-GAJEEL!" she yelled as she was pushed down. He'd pushed her out of the way charging at the girl she screamed and dodged the attack.

Coincidentally he hit the door on it's knob causing it to break, the child ran out and Gajeel out of anger runs after her.

Happy who was the only one still conscious flew to Levy "Are you ok!?" He cries out "Yeah...and Natsu?" Happy slid a grin "He's fine" "What about Lucy?" His smile faded "She...she's unconscious and bleeding pretty badly" the poor exceed was about to cry "Happy don't cry, we need to work fast get Natsu to carry Lucy. I'll get Lily and we'll see what we can do from there".

----

Natsu woke up to Happy crying begging him to wake up, he pats his exceed's head "It's ok buddy" the cat quickly turns and hugs him "I THOUGHT YOU'D GIVEN UP!" " What happened? How's Lucy?".

Happy lets go "Gajeel woke up and he's chasing the ghost away. You need to pick up Lucy" Natsu chuckles and gets up "That idiot is going to beat me to it" when he finally got up he saw just how bad Lucy was.

Levy walks up behind him as he gently lifted her up, Levy carries Lily who has fainted. "We need to get into the living room downstairs" at that moment the house shook and you can hear a certain dragon slayer punching walls.

Natsu only slightly shakes Lucy making sure she was still there, she moans in response "ok let's go".

----

"Ok set her here" Levy pushes the cushions to one side Natsu gently sets Lucy down. Happy sat on the arm rest of the couch with the newly awoken Pantherlilly sitting next to him with a sling under his arm. Levy was prepared for such a thing and with clean bandages wraps Lucy's wound.

Her ankle was twisted and she was pierced in the left thigh by a piece of wood. Since she was unconscious there was no screaming when Natsu pulled it out, well if you don't count Happy's gasps and the one time he fainted.

"Done she'll be fine" Levy sighed pleased with her work "I'm going to get Gajeel it's been quiet" Natsu grabs her arm "Are you crazy?! What if something happens to ya?" Panther Lily gets up and agrees "I'll go with you" "You have a broken arm!" She snaps pulling her arm from Natsu's grasp and looks at him "And someone needs to stay with Lucy".

"But...Levy you can't use your magic" Happy cried "It's ok I'll be fine. Lucy would agree with me" "Y-yeah, I would, wouldn't I?"

All three of them look at the couch Natsu and Happy immediately get on her "LUCY!!" "OW! GET OFF! INJURY!!" Natsu grabs her shoulders "You had me worried sick. Happy fainted like three times" "It was one and only because you pulled that nasty piece of wood out of her" "Piece of wood?" Lucy felt a pain in her thigh and saw it wrapped "AH MY LEG!" She wailed, when they get off of her they hear a roar echoing from far away, she looks at Levy "A-any way be careful" Levy nods and runs to find Gajeel, Panther Lily stares off "Please be careful".