Rescue

Gajeel doesn't hesitate, he kicked and rammed himself against the door "HANG ON!" he shouted.

As if an eternity had passed it finally gives and lets him in, the room was dark but he could now smell her in the room, along with the smell of blood.

"Shrimp it's me where are you?" His voice echoed in the room, he searched for a source of light. He came to a window and drew open the curtains, lucky enough it provided some light. Tied to a wall by chains Levy was sitting on the floor, curled up into a ball she only made shallow breaths.

"There you are!" Gajeel shouted relieved she was still alive, he ran to her and fell in front of her. Quietly he talks to her "Shrimp wake up we're leaving this place!" Levy shakes her head. "We've got no time for this Shorty, stand still while I get you out" He gets up and struggles to break the chains, his iron scales came up but even with that the chains didn't break.

"Script magic...Iron" Levy summons the iron and getting the message he quickly eats through the scraps. Given her weak state it wasn't much but it was enough for Gajeel to break one of her chains "Ok settle down, don't exhaust yourself".

"GO AWAY!" Gajeel was tossed out of the room, the door was busted open, so he hits the wall across the hall. "YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!" The child revealed herself and tied Levy again to another chain "SHE'S MINE!" The child yells.

Looking at it again, it was a small girl wearing a white gown her eyes were sunken and her hair stuck everywhere.

Gajeel gets up and flinches when he felt a sharp pain pierce him. He had a piece of wood stuck on his leg, without caring he pulls it out "SHE'S NOT STAYING HERE!" He yells and lunges at the girl.

She charges back and as he came close she pushed him back, once again sending him to the wall. "SHE'LL PAY FOR WHAT SHE DID!!" Out of nowhere she grabs a knife "NO ONE'S HURTING HER BUT ME!" with a flick of her wrist she throws it at him. Gajeel quickly dodges and runs back in "WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU?!" this made the girl cry "She killed me!".

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" he growls "SHE DID, SHE HAS THE KEY!!" the girl looks into Levy's pockets and brings out the iron key "SHE KILLED ME!". Gajeel didn't listen instead he charged again, the girl vanished in fright, dropping the key. He stops waiting for a surprise attack but it never came.

"G-Gajeel?" Levy moaned out, quickly he went back to breaking the chains "Keep quiet I told you to save your energy" she mumbled "The murderer was never...found, she only remembers..." Gajeel gets down to listen to her "Only remembers what Levy?" "...the key".