Big reveal

"My head..." Levy rubbed the back of her head it was bleeding and her vision started to blur "...Did he...call me Levy?".

Gajeel kneels to her side "Get up Shrimp! Oh shit you're bleeding!" He tries picking her up but was slammed back into the opposite wall. A small voice, now chidlike yelled "YOU'LL NEVER HURT HER AGAIN!!" "SAYS WHO!?" He roars sprinting back to Levy.

By a strong force he was lifted up and pinned back against the wall, the voice reveals itself, it was a pale child who didn't look older then 6 "Says me" the child slams him down the stairs. The weather turned once again harsh and both lighting and thunder came up.

The ghost was startled and quickly grabs Levy who was passing out, and passes through the wall, Levy only managed to weakly call out his name before they disappeared.

Gajeel got up and frantically searched all over the house calling her by the nicknames he'd normally call her.

Door after door he kicked and through out everything in the rooms. Every closet he'd find he'd open them and saw nothing but old dresses.

He couldn't hear or smell her anywhere and started panicking "SHORTY!!" he ran outside to the backyard it was still raining harshly and the wind was blowing furiously, he dove straight into the pool, figuring the child hid her there. It was useless, he couldn't see anything in the water, he runs back and double checks each room.

After much searching he stops in front of the bedroom and heavily breathes. He calls out in hope of a reply or at least a sound "Shrimp...Pipsqueak..." nothing came back "Shorty...small fry?". Again nothing, being fed up with silence he shouts hoping she'd hear him "LEVY!!".

Once again.

Silence.