Our Adventure begins

"Are you reading the map right?"

"Can it Shorty you're not the only one who reads"

"You've got it upside down"

Levy snatches the map from Gajeel and turns it "North goes this way" "Ok so where are we?". After inspecting the map she couldn't figure out what path they're in. "I'm not sure, you got us lost Gajeel!" Levy neatly folds the map, Gajeel turns to protest "Tch how was I supposed to know where North goes? All I know is that we need to go to...to" he begins searching his pockets for a fold up flyer but gets annoyed when he doesn't find it.

Levy sighs and reaches into her bag producing the flyer "I've got it...all it says is a small town up North" "Yeah so what?" Levy looks up at him from the flyer "Gajeel which way is North?". He looks around before pointing out a direction "That way" "No that's West" she sighs in annoyance "Why couldn't Jet and Droy come?" "Can't you remember Shorty? They've got a cold".

After looking back at the map they realized they are not far from a town in which they could spend the night and get proper directions. "I can't believe you made us walk all this way just to get lost" "Alright Shrimp jeez I'll get a compass or something next time" they argue as they entered an Inn. They were greated by an unusually perky receptionist

"Oh! Hello! What can I get you?" he says smiling at the pair. Levy was a bit nervous at talking to random people, small thing you can pick up when you stick with people you normally know. Having notice the small mage's anxiety Gajeel sighs and walks closer to the desk "We want two rooms" the man shrinks back into his chair feeling nervous at the tall man "Uh..we've only got one left".

----

"Ugh I'm bored!" Gajeel shouts he's fed up with laying on the couch. "I should've brought Pantherlilly with us". Levy shouted back from the bedroom, she was currently reading a book as usual "I wish you did too!" "Oh yeah why?" "Cause I wouldn't have to hear your complaining!" He props himself up by his elbows "Ouch Pipsqueak that was harsh even by my standards". Levy scoffs and continues reading, soon she felt as if someone was in the room with her.

"BOO!" "AH!" Gajeel jumps up from the floor on her side and sends her frantically crawling backwards. She falls on the floor with a thud "BAKA!" Gajeel holds his stomach while he laughed "That wasn't funny Gajeel. Ow" she reaches for her head and felt a small bump. "Oh man you're so easy to scare" both of them get up each in the opposite direction, Gajeel looks at the bed and notices the book she was reading. "What are you reading now?" He asks grabbing the book "Gajeel hand it over, please" she asks politely. He smirks at her which made her frown "Give it" Levy demands. "Naw I'll keep it Shorty".

"GAJEEL GIVE IT BACK!"

"You'll have to jump higher for it Shrimp"

"I'VE TOLD YOU IT'S LEVY GAJEEL PLEASE!"

Gajeel doesn't comply instead he looks up and reads the tittle "Supernatural? What in the world?" Levy gets on the bed and reaches for her book "Gajeel just give it here!". "Ah fine I'm bored again anyway" Levy snatches the book and hugs it tightly "Then go to the pub across the street or something". He smirked at the idea, he did just that.