Following Voices

~In the living room~

It's hard not to feel bored, the sky was darkened with gray clouds, mud was everywhere outside and the cold wind kept blowing. Feeling bored Levy picked up the scroll, continuing where she'd left off. It didn't take long to finish and get bored again. She tosses a cushion and laid on the sofa staring at the roof. "Come to think of it I haven't seen Gajeel in a while" she wonders but tosses the thought aside "He's probably hiding waiting to scare me."

"Levy~" she jumps up startled at the voice that called her, it sounded familiar and happy "Levy come here!". "Who's there?" She calls out "Gajeel if you're trying to scare me!" "Come on Levy!! I've got something for ya!". Levy gets up and looks around the living room "Just wait till I find you! You'll be sorry!". Just then steps start echoing down the hall, someone was running "Aha! I knew it, come back here!" Levy sprints down the hall "Come back!".

After much running she stops to breathe the happy voice taunts her "Come on you're so slow! Catch me!" in an instance Levy finally recognises the voice"L-Lucy?" Levy looks down the hallway she was in, there was a large iron door slightly opened. "Lucy is that you?" The voice giggled and laughed as if trying to hold it in "Gajeel this isn't funny" a cold chill ran up Levy's spine "Come and find me~" the door opened up more by just a bit.

Levy stood frozen for a bit, she heard the rumblings of thunder. Slowly she walked to the door and grabbed the handle. She held her breath as she opened it, the voice was laughing in the dark room. "H-hello?..." she asked into the darkness "HI!" it yelled, suddenly she was pushed deeper in and the door closed with a bang. Levy panicked and quickly bangs her small fists at the door "LET ME OUT!!!" she screamed trying to open the door, the impact made the lock jam itself,  Levy pounds at the door frantically "CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!? GAJEEL!" She felt a hand on her shoulder and the voice coldly whispered "I can hear you".

All the hair on her stood up and she shrieks "GAJEEL HELP!!!!" as if on cue she heard frantic, heavy footsteps and the door opens with ease.